RSA Insurance Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete RSA Insurance job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Being a part of RSA means being part of a vibrant community, not just a corporate culture. It means being a member of a collaborative team enriched by diversity and united by a single commitment to do the best for our customers. And it means being part of a company committed to being responsible in the way we conduct every aspect of our business: the way we sell our products, the way we manage our claims processes and the way we engage with customers and employees.
Apply Online RSA Insurance Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about RSA Insurance hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Agile Project Manager
You will be an experienced project manager with demonstrable delivery pedigree in an Agile environment, senior Agile BA or business implementation specialist with demonstrable IS or IT delivery experience to the extent where you can comfortably provide leadership, guidance and coaching to the project team. You must also be comfortable working in a hybrid Agile delivery model with distributed Scrum teams.
You will have a technical change background and be comfortable working with and competent influencing a wide spectrum of stakeholders – from senior business users to remote IT suppliers.
• Manage Change delivery for Business and IS
• Defining and establishing the delivery team structure, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
• Schedule and run Agile project life cycle meetings, including driving governance, process and control to align to PMO guidelines
• Use tools like Jira and TFS to organize, document, and manage project work.
• Defining and agreeing project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed.
• Planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria.
• Report and escalate to management when projects are off track or being blocked.
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives.
• Ensuring projects comply with RSA methodology and governance..
• Managing project risks, issues, dependencies, and benefits to enable the achievement of project objectives. .
• Influence and manage expectations
• Facilitate meetings to achieve identified objectives
• Developing, manage and prioritise plans
• Excellent communications skills
• Knowledge of RSA organisation and hierarchy
Application Architect x 6
You will work with key business representatives and IT developers, providing advice, communicating risks and concerns, and ensuring applications adhere to appropriate standards. You will have good knowledge of establishing an enterprise view of application and application architecture, drafting and communicating application strategies, and defining application standards, policies and procedures.
Support the Change of Projects and Programmes in the UK & I:
– Conform all UK & I Change to Architecture Standards & Principles
– UK & I Architecture Communications
– Architectural Status Reporting
– Management of Project Based Architecture Risks & Issues
– Management of Current, Transitional & Target Architecture Blueprints
– Target State and Architectural Maturity reporting
– Architectural Planning and Roadmap definition
– Working alongside the “Enterprise & Business Architecture” functions to align with Strategy and LOB DAGs
– Imbedding Architecture into the Brightworks PMO lifecycle
– Work as part of the CIO Architecture team to achieve Best in Class implementations through Project delivery
• Technology based career, ideally in a multi-national environment.
• Experience of technical applications e.g. data/database concepts, mainframe application construction, web-based application construction, data warehousing and business intelligence.
• Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams with designers and developers
• Ability to work on multiple items concurrently with little direction.
Broker Development Manager GRS
This role drives and grows RSA’s sales through building and maintaining commercial partnerships with one or more large, complex and strategically important intermediary accounts. You will build a network of strong personal relationships at senior levels in the intermediary organisation, understanding what is important to them now and in the future. You will develop 3 year account strategies and plans, develop and manage sales pipelines, and manage performance against sales targets, coordinating the involvement of sales, marketing, operations, claims and underwriting colleagues and facilitating their engagement with the relevant people in the intermediary organisation. You will also coach and develop less experienced colleagues
• Grow long term profitable RSA business by understanding and influencing your intermediary accounts at the highest level and therefore creating a pipeline of ongoing renewal and new business opportunities.
• Build and maintain relationships at senior levels within assigned intermediary organisations to thoroughly understand their strategy, culture, personalities, customer base and decision making and ensure they fully understand RSA’s propositions
• Develop, agree and maintain a three year account strategy and plan for each allocated intermediary to achieve sales strategy and targets
• Drive the effective delivery of intermediary account plans, involving marketing, sales, operations, claims and underwriting colleagues, to ensure RSA achieves the required service and performance
• Manage the overall sales pipeline with these intermediaries to ensure RSA achieves its annual sales targets
• Lead the identification, planning and winning of new strategic account relationships to grow the portfolio of intermediary accounts in line with sales strategy
• Apply best practice sales techniques and tools and demonstrating the Brand Beliefs, fully exploiting your skills, knowledge and experience
• Actively coach, develop and support less experienced colleagues to ensure delivery of the required standards of excellence in sales performance and as part of their personal and professional development
• Comply with the required standards of sales excellence and best practice and operating effectiveness and efficiency, and Group, legal and regulatory requirements
This job will typically be measured with the following KPI’s:
- Achievement of annual sales targets
- Clear 3 year account plan for each intermediary that has buy in from the intermediary and within RSA
- Profitability of intermediary accounts
- Penetration of RSA specialisms
- “Many to many” relationships throughout the intermediary
- Quality of intermediary relationships and associated feedback/satisfaction scores
- Application of RSA sales and marketing best practice and return on training and development investment
- Application of RSA Brand Beliefs to these accounts and their customers
- Clear articulatiion of RSA’s risk appetite to intermediaries and customers
Feedback from RSA sales and other colleagues
- Successfully developing effective business relationships
- Consistently achieving goals and objectives
- Supporting successful trading in the insurance marketplace
- Experience working across functions / matrix organisation to collaborate and build strong relationships
Driving customer obsessionSize and scope of role
- Managing a portfolio within Global Risk Solutions
- Working alongside GRS UK P&Ls
Collaborating with the team of Business Development Managers
Functional Skills & Knowledge:
- Effective selling skills
- Understanding your insurance market
- Effective broker account development and management
- Being able to negotiate flexibly and appropriately
The Business Analyst will provide support to the UK Personal Lines Insurance Transformation Business Analysis team, either in Digital, Product/Pricing or Policy Management workstreams, from Discovery/Design through to Post Go Live Support including:
• Document User Stories and Acceptance criteria in Team Foundation Server (TFS) to cover:
• Online and Call Centre customer journeys (Quote, Buy, Registration and Online self-service)
• Partner Online and Branch journeys
• Back office operations
• Customer documentation
• Work closely with the internal business stakeholders (such as User Experience, Operations, Product, Pricing) to ensure the target customer and end user experience is fulfilled through the Inception, Sprint and End-to-End Test phases – acting as the requirement and scope gatekeeper
• Work closely with IT Operations stakeholders to ensure non-functional requirements are documented and that changes can be accepted in to service
• Undertake and support User Story to Design traceability, to help evidence that what has been asked for has been built
• Undertake and support test documentation and test execution reviews
• Support defect resolution throughout all test phases, up to and including Post go live:
• Support onboarding of RSA BAU delivery teams
• Have the opportunity to work on a multi-million pound Insurance Transformation programme
• This role requires excellent communication and analytical skills in order to effectively collaborate with business and technology teams.
• You will have solid analytical and creative problem solving skills, applying your attention to detail and thoroughness traits while maintaining the “big picture” view.
• You can work independently and remain flexible and organized throughout projects in a fast paced environment and have the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Working to identify needs, gather and develop user stories.
• Working closely with the Product Owner, Delivery Leads, and Software Development team (onshore and off shore) to ensure user stories and acceptance criteria are well understood to enable agile delivery.
• Continuously refine user stories in the backlog to ensure the appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time
• Supporting the Product Owner and Programme Team in executing and maintaining the release and programme roadmap
• Participate in and take ownership for improvements to our Agile transformation and ways of working.
The role requires practical Business Analysis experience in an IT change environment, and the candidate must have at least BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis (or equivalent BCS Business Analysis Qualification).
The following are key skills & experience the candidate must demonstrate:
1) A Business Analyst with recent experience of a large Financial Services Transformation programme
2) Experienced with capturing requirements as Epics and Users stories, and grouping them under Themes, and managing scope across a large backlog.
3) Demonstrable Stakeholder management (Chief Data Officer/Senior Manager level) and interpersonal skills.
4) Experience of Personal insurance (Home, Motor or Pet), or other Financially regulated industries.
RSA Insurance Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for RSA Insurance from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for RSA Insurance jobs;