Samsung Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Samsung job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Samsung is a South Korean based company founded in 1938 by Lee Byung-Chul . The chairman of the board is Lee Kun-Hee . Samsung is a group of companies, the most important of which is Samsung Elektronik.
Apply Online Samsung Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Samsung hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Software Engineer
1. Maintain architecture quality optimized to development environment and domain of organization by analyzing/verifying software architecture.
2. Manage software quality through structure, quality, performance analysis and verification of software based on static/dynamic analysis method.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Architecture/design analysis] Analyze software architecture/design and review its result to analyze the elements that do not meet violation and quality attributes.
2. [Code quality analysis] Perform analysis on software code quality and review result and analyze elements that do not meet quality indicator.
3. [Static/dynamic analysis] Perform static/dynamic analysis and review result and analyze elements that do not meet quality indicator.
4. [Operating analysis/verification system] Utilize analysis tools, establish analysis environment according to the development environment and improve the efficiency of analysis through automation.
Skills and Qualifications
- • Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- • Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
- • Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- • Typical entry point for university graduates
Professional LED Display Key Account Manager
Manage Professional LED Display business. This includes collecting market requirements in close cooperation with Line Manager, other Sales Managers, SCM Coordinator and related sales staff to realize the short and long term product targets.
Role and Responsibilities
Set up short and long term product sales and marketing strategy for Professional LED Display products in line with HQ’s directions.
Achieve the weekly-, monthly-, quarterly and yearly sales, profit and KPI (SCM, M/S, etc.) targets.
- Based on HQ’s directions adopt local short and long term product sales and marketing strategy for LED PD products.
- Support the achievement of dedicated sales, profit and market share targets.
- Set up and execute sales activities and marketing campaigns/promotions for the given product categories and channels in order to meet given sales and revenue targets.
- Manage the sales of dedicated product.
- Analyse and estimate the market in order to forecast Samsung sales that are in line with the given targets
- Report and analyse the competitors’ products, prices and marketing activities in relation of dedicated products, in order to enhance competitiveness.
Skills and Qualifications
- min. BA/BSc degree
- 2-4 years LED display sales experience
- Knowledge of relevant markets
- Intermediate English knowledge
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Marketing (planning and communication) capability
- Driving license
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus
- Analytical and strategic way of thinking
- Goal-oriented personality
- Ability to meet high level of expectations
- Ability to work under pressure
Pan European Account Director
- To develop and successfully manage the global relationship between Samsung Mobile and Pan Europe Online teams, creating/sustaining a synergistic partnership between the aforementioned organisations.
- To achieve the European commercial sales targets and KPIs for the account.
- To increase Samsung’s European in-house share of the business through the successful ranging of key devices.
- To represent, promote and protect the commercial interests of Samsung IM Division.
- To provide an accurate two-way conduit of information between Samsung and the customer at a global level.
- To support, direct and coordinate activities with relevant European Samsung subsidiaries in relation to the furtherance of business with the customer.
- Increase awareness within Samsung structure (working-level and executive-level) as to the role of ETO and its global function.
- Increase awareness within the customer’s organisation (working-level and executive-level) as to the role of ETO and its global function.
- Identify and develop key customer contacts at all levels of the organisation.
- Build a thorough knowledge of the global accounts, business objectives and strategy.
- Secure the global ranging of Samsung IM Division devices (e.g martphones, tablets, wearable, accessories…)per quarter, applicable to all the subsidiaries of the global customer account.
- Achieve net sales targets in accordance with the account Management Plan and individual bonus incentive plan.
- Increase Samsung’s in-house share of business within the customer account year on year.
- Drive Samsung’s share of the business across all customer-defined product/market segments, where appropriate products are available.
- Improve global resource and engagement model to assigned customer.
- Provide direction and leadership to all members, core and virtual, of the Global Account Management team
- Coordinate the day-to-day business activities of Samsung local account managers across all the Account territories through conference calls, quarterly account meetings, and frequent European subsidiary/HQ visits.
- Define, agree and execute an Account Joint Business Plan with Samsung subsidiaries and the global customer account.
- Lead the Business and overall Strategy for the Account (e.g. sales programs, promotional activities, sales incentives…) with a view to achieving Samsung volumes, revenues and in-house market share as defined in the Joint Business Plan and in line with the Account Management Plan.
- Act as a point of escalation internally within Samsung on all global customer related issues.
- Own the customer relationships and expectations in the customer’s Global organisation at both working level and executive level.
- Drive the global product selection process and ensure that Samsung has a strong presence in the customer’s global product portfolio.
- Lead all customer commercial negotiations including quarterly price/volume negotiations and completion of global contracts to set global terms and conditions.
- Continuously analyse the market ecosystem (end user, Samsung and other vendors, global customer and its competitors) to formulate new ideas and strategies for Samsung’s future success.
- Identify and develop new opportunities through the leveraging of new technology.
Skills and Qualifications
Education: University degree (preferably in Economics)
- 5-6 years in Sales/Account Management role within the “Fast Moving Consumer Goods” industry.
- Mid-High level of technical understanding regarding mobile phone technology appreciated.
- Excellent English and general communication skills – both written and spoken
- Confidence in dealing with customers and internal management right up to CEO level
- Experience in commercial negotiations in highly complex environments
- Cross-cultural experience
- Detail-oriented and analytical approach
- Ability to build and cultivate executive relationships effectively
- International background, proficiency in other European languages
- A strategic thinker with the ability to instinctively think out-of-the-box
- Self-starter with little need for outside motivation, desire to constantly exceed targets and expectations
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Outgoing, people-oriented personality
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work and stay positive under heavy pressure
Web Developer Advocate
Samsung has a strict policy on trade secrets. In applying to Samsung and progressing through the recruitment process, you must not disclose any trade secrets of a previous employer.
*VISA sponsorship is not available for this position
About the team
Samsung Internet is one of the top mobile web browsers worldwide, with hundreds of millions of users. As one of the top contributors to the open source Chromium project, Samsung are helping to advance the web platform, improving the experience of using the web for people across the globe.
The Developer Advocacy team launched in 2016 to help support 3rd party developers who are building web applications on top of Samsung’s browser. Developer advocates are passionate evangelists for web technologies as well as vocal champions for developer interests within Samsung.
Our team is based at Samsung Research UK in Staines-upon-Thames. We sometimes travel to other locations for events. See https://samsunginter.net including our developer blog to get an idea for the topics we are focusing on.
What you could expect
Web Developer Advocates are focused on supporting the 3rd party developers who are building web applications on top of Samsung’s browser. We are passionate advocates for Web technologies as well as vocal champions for developer interests within Samsung. This is a position for engineers who love connecting with developers and speaking publicly about emerging technologies on conference panels, at user groups, on blogs and with the press with a focus on HTML5, advanced Web technologies, and technologies specific to Samsung’s web browser and ecosystem such as the Samsung Gear VR.
You also act as a conduit for 3rd party developers to the product team. This position will also have a focus on writing developer documentation and working to extract and document the “user needs” of web developers with regard to documentation and tooling.
You will work hand-in-hand with both the web developer advocacy team and the Open Source Group on researching and developing advanced web applications and developer engagement around these technologies.
Some indicative tasks:
- Work within browser team to lead technical community
- Engage with developers, for example on social media, in order to learn about their needs and gather feedback
- Speak at and organise developer events (travel will be a part of this role)
- Plan and execute events both internal and external (including developer events / hacks)
- Write and edit blog posts
- Contribute to technical documentation that can help other developers to make the most of web technologies and Samsung Internet’s latest capabilities
- Work with external bloggers and podcasters
- Develop your own web applications to test out and demonstrate new web features
- Work within technical standards committees to develop emerging web technologies
- Liaising with other similar efforts and with the web developer community at large
Skills and attributes:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of advanced web application development (e.g. WebGL, AI applications, Web Assembly)
- Experience with web software development, such as development of tools and libraries
- Experience working in open source projects
- Knowledge of web standards and emerging web technologies
- Some experience blogging and writing technical articles and documentation
- Some experience speaking at events
- Experience with diversity & inclusion programmes within technical communities or open source projects
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- An interest in and knowledge of the web standards & technology landscape
- Ideas about how ethics and technology fit together, especially in the open web space
- Experience organising events or meet-ups is a plus
- Experience contributing to open source projects and involvement in open source communities is a plus
- Expertise in one of our key focus areas (Progressive Web Apps, Web Payment, WebXR, Web & IOT) is a plus
Samsung Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Samsung from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Samsung jobs;