SAP Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete SAP job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Landing a new job can be tough – especially if you don’t know what to expect after you send in your resume. We want to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible for you. Keep reading to learn about creating your SAP profile, setting up job alerts, interviewing, onboarding, and more.
Apply Online SAP Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about SAP hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Services Account Manager Job
Credibly articulating and representing SAP Services’ value, consulting offerings and capabilities to both senior business and IT customer leadership using such strategic tools as Point-of-View, innovation roadmaps and the Four-Panel framework that reflect the client’s industry, business conditions and needs in an impactful and meaningful manner.
•Orchestrate and be integral to the strategic deal Virtual Account team
•Creating complex and creative deal structures including contract frameworks, commercial/pricing models, multi-year delivery approaches and multi-party teaming agreements
•Managing the E2E deal process e.g. discovery, build and propose including opportunity team leadership, cost-of-sale control and driving for A-team involvement.
•Defining and developing our negotiation strategy, proposal preparation and successfully closing Services contracts within the parameters of SAP business and compliance expectations.
•Identify key team members and coordinate resources needed to properly scope the project(s) to meet the client needs
•Facilitate the transition of the customer relationship(s) to the Delivery team
•Collaborate with other SAP sales teams to provide insights on potential additional licensing opportunities.
Education and qualifications/skills and competencies
BA/BS/ MBA or comparable is strongly preferred. Must be a driven sales professional and have strong capabilities in:
•SAP Services Selling experience preferred
•Deep understanding of SAP Services portfolio
•Quota Attainment/Account Planning
•Pursuit Management and Leadership
•Problem Solving and Negotiating
•Outstanding and Effective executive level communication skills
•Sr. Level Relationship Management
•Ability to travel 50%+- of time, depending on assigned accounts/ territory
•Executive presence and experience managing senior C-level relationships.
Value Advisor Expert Job
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Area one: Value Advisor Experts (Engineer): provide expert consultation on value selling and implementation process which includes the development of business cases with quantified monetary benefits that help create a value-based strategy for technology sale and deployment.
- Customer Engagement: Develop value based strategies and business cases with quantified monetary benefits for sale and deployment; Apply value- selling methods, benchmarks and tools to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business content with clear ROI/TCO and reflect industry ( CEO top priorities for industry/LoB specific solutions.
- Thought Leadership: Develop and standardize content and thought leadership around critical components of the SAP solution portfolio. These assets include but are not limited to value propositions, competitive position in, industry best practices, references and ROI calculators, etc. .
- Field Enablement: Develop strategic internal relationships with sales and other key SAP leaders, and enable internal teams via training, by providing Expert on Demand Access to specific value – based expertise on client engagements, field engagement, content value chain and joint Business planning.
- Trusted Advisor: Create strong, value – centric customer relationships that drive Value Realization through the customer lifecycle, via steering committees, Value Academies, VR RDS and BTS alignment.
- Efficiency/Scale: Drive productivity of field, VE and VAT through tools, content, solutions and knowledge transfer methods such as communities of practice, value networks, and value academies. Develop, refine and adopt standardized innovative selling methods, tools and industry/LOB specific content for use in customer engagements and DG efforts.
Area two: Value Advisor Exert ( Architect)
- Customer Engagement: Define and deliver high value solutions. Plan and lead customer activities to define complete solutions that address customer needs across the SAP portfolio or products, solutions and platforms. Orchestrate and manage SAP resources across the areas of expertise to deliver a consistent and effective implementation roadmap. Translate solution needs into a compelling investment strategy.
- Thought Leadership: Translate customer business strategies into seamless solution offerings. Identify trends and best practices that support the adoption of SAP’s products and services. Provide customers with a strategic perspective on leveraging technology innovation to enhance their business performance. Drive innovate and own all aspects of Value Road mapping.
- Field Enablement: Develop and package sales strategies and engagement best practices that provide SAP differentiation and excite the customer. Provide training, content and tools to allow rapid assimilation and large scale field use.
- Trusted Advisor: Work with customers in advisory role that dries trust and respect through broad knowledge of SAP’s strategies, solution portfolios and delivery best practices.
Finance Operations Associate Job
Successful candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate fulfillment of various tasks in areas of processing of incoming vendor invoices.
• Posting of incoming vendor invoices
• Vendor accounts maintenance, incl. open items management
• Maintenance of general ledger accounts
• Conduction of monthly account closing procedures for accounts payable
• Responses to client queries (internal and external)
• Contact with vendors via phone (hotline), email and ticketing system
• Close cooperation and communication with internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
SAP Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for SAP from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for SAP jobs;