SCC Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete SCC job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
SCC is Europe’s largest independent IT infrastructure and Solutions business. As Managed Services Provider of the year 2015, we are the leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors. With over 5,000 employees across Europe, we support in excess of 5 million users across more than 2500 customers in 50 countries. We have even won awards and are in the Top 3 for UK Data Centre and Cloud Services.
Apply Online SCC Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about SCC hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Our recycling business continues to expand creating an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join our recycling division as a Recycling Operative .
The successful candidate will have a basic awareness of IT products in order to enable the correct sorting of products by specification into the correct specified sales categories – for example , sorting 3rd generation laptops from 4th generation laptops and putting them on correct pallet – this can generally be gauged from the intel sticker on the product so there is no need to power up the units .
Attention to detail is vital the these pallets are then listed for sale and shipped out to customers .
This role would suit an enthusiastic and reliable individual with basic IT awareness , physically fit with the ability to gain security clearance .
Customer Sales Coordinator
Working as part of the Central Customer Services team your role will be to provide effective customer service to all our customers.
You will be aligned to either the Standard or Complex Order Management teams which are defined by the role grading system.
Your role will be to predominately manage all new customer purchase orders through our systems, adopting a right first time approach, pro-actively working with other teams to ensure that the customer order is fulfilled quickly and efficiently.
Working as part of a busy team , you will be continually met by customer demands and challenges, some of which will test your skills and abilities to the limits.
To enable you to succeed in this position you will need to be a team player and demonstrate enthusiasm, forward thinking, and ability to work under pressure as well as demonstrating excellent communication skills.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Verification of all new customer purchase orders , ensuring that we have all the required information to enable us to fulfil the order
- Prompt , polite and efficient answering of all customer telephone enquiries
- Ensuring that the customer is regularly updated with the progress of all requests for assistance
- Acceptance and entry of all customer orders onto our systems
- Providing the customer with an order acceptance or rejection notification
- Ensuring that the correct method of order entry is utilised – Lifecycle, CS/3 or MySCC quote to order
- Management of the electronic ordering systems, including the verification of orders placed on credit cards , ensuring adequate funding and approval is obtained
- Checking the customer purchase order , ensuring that this is transacted on the correct account numbers, aiding our ability to obtain payment
- Working with Credit Control to resolve customer account issues – lapsed accounts, credit limit issues
Internal Account Manager
To provide efficient and effective support to the Sales Team and the customer base. Assisting the Account Manager in pro-actively managing the customer requirements to ensure that all opportunities to increase the business revenues from the customer are achieved.
Working as part of a structured team, you will need to be dedicated to providing a professional approach at all times. Measurements of your performance will be identified by your ability to respond to customer requests and ensure that all agreed service levels are met on a monthly basis.
Main Duties of the Job:
- To understand the Sector and Customer base that you look after. To be aware of all planned projects within the customer base and any specific requirements or contracted service levels.
- To ensure all orders, tasks, quotes and other requests are responded to within a timely manner.
- Track progress in relation to quotes, orders, and credits, aged debt, stock holdings.
- Follow SCC best practice to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our Customers, both internal and external.
- Ownership and resolution of customer challenges and concerns.
- To ensure that all internal procedures are kept updated and comply with the required standards.
- To liaise with all relevant SCC functions including, but not limited to, Credit Control, Warehouse, Operations, and Enterprise.
- Manage all customer project and bonded requirements.
- Supplier relationships.
- Preparation of quotations, including the technical specification and obtaining best pricing available. To pro-actively sell additional products and services.
- Chasing outstanding quotations with the customers to convert into business.
- Ensuring that we are achieving and exceeding the required `Service level` and therefore the customer expectations.
- Management of customer standard products, road mapping for products going `end of life` and management of transition.
- Sourcing / re-specifying of products in constraint.
- Management of customer images/product transition.
- Owning of the allocated Customers aged debt and pro-actively trying to resolve the queries. Maintaining regular contact with the customer to discuss the aged debt within the account; escalation of issues to the Account Manager.
- Assisting with forecasting
- Assisting in the management of `Inventory Stock`
- Vetting of all complex orders including where necessary discussing with the relevant Departments/ Suppliers.
- Updating of the My SCC system as required/directed.
- Distribution of new product releasing to agreed customer contacts.
- Achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Maintain product knowledge to an acceptable level and ensure that you are aware of any new releases/updates.
- Ensure that your knowledge of SCC service and enterprise offerings is up-to-date and that these are introduced to conversations with our Customers regularly in line with their requirements.
- Creation of customers’ accounts on Lifecycle and maintenance of these accounts.
- To carry out other ad hoc duties as required in the best interests of SCC and the customer.
An overview of the role:
To facilitate and provide efficient PA and administrative support to the
managing director of SCS and to support 4 other managers within the department with the preparation of confidential correspondence, diary management, travel and hotel co-ordination and stationary ordering.
Responsible for dealing with and ensuring that our office equipment is in correct working order.
To provide occasional services (as above) to the chairman and the chief executive of SCH.
Attend regular management meetings and provide detailed minutes of same
We are looking for someone who;
– has experience of working alongside senior managers and in a similar job role
– has In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
– has excellent organisational skills
– is a clear and articulate communicator
– a team player
– is flexible and able to prioritise workload in a busy office environment
– is discrete and trustworthy
– has the ability to gain Security Clearance
SCC Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for SCC from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for SCC jobs;