Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete ScottishPower job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
ScottishPower is part of the Iberdrola Group, a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. We operate in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
Apply Online ScottishPower Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about ScottishPower hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The key purpose of this role is to provide business support in all activities within the District. To support the Visual Planning Board and reporting, as well as to support in CCT, SAP, Cintellate and other work systems being used in the business. Your main focus will be in the form of providing administrative support to District operational, maintenance and investment activities including time writing and District management reporting KPI’s.
•Provide administration and management support within all areas of the business
•Manage all correspondence and communication within the business
•Ensure that all customer contacts are dealt with in accordance with relevant processes
•Assist in the building of the weekly work programme with District staff and Team Leaders
•Supporting the weekly and daily maintenance of the resource plan and work programme
•Production and delivery of reports and management information within agreed timescales
•Liaison with external suppliers and other business areas Printing and collation of information to assist in the
generation of work packs
•Contribute as an effective team member of a small District team.
•Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed.
•Ensure awareness of and comply with Company Health, Safety and Environmental requirements on particular
issues as they arise.
•Comply with appropriate safety equipment as required
•Work towards a zero accident culture.
Assist contact center supervisors/managers with achievement of service level and productivity goals. Manage the proper balance between service levels and labor efficiencies. Assist in on-going education and training of the contact center supervisor/managers on effective methods and tools for running efficient, high quality business units.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work – range of responsibilities):
1. Provide detailed reporting and analysis of contact center KPI performance against targets and achievements. (25%,P)
2. Provide reporting and analysis on effectiveness of contact center IVR and ACD platforms including call routing and self-service efficiency. (20%,P)
3. Assist with forecasting and capacity planning for outsource contact centers. (15%,P)
4. Assist WFM & Quality manager in implementing consistent, scalable and efficient WFM processes across Avangrid operating companies. (10%,S)
5. Partner with contact center supervisor and managers to identify opportunities to improve agent efficiency and productivity. (10%,P)
6. Works with back office groups to balance day to day impacts on contact center performance. (10%,S)
7. Assist in administration of WFM tools and technology. (5%,S)
8. Assist mentoring/coaching less tenured team members on best practice WFM processes. (5%,S)
ScottishPower Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for ScottishPower from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for ScottishPower jobs;