Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Showsec job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Showsec is a United Kingdom based supplier of crowd management and security services. It is part of the International Crowd Management and Security Group, with its sister organisation, The Security Company, being based in the Netherlands.
Apply Online Showsec Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Showsec hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
SIA Licenced Door Supervisor
As an SIA Licenced Door Supervisor some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter an event or venue
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises
- Responding to incidents as they occur
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area
- Guarding of property and/or equipment
A successful SIA Licenced Door Supervisor can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay up to £10.50 per hour
- Plenty of shift availability, particularly on Fridays and Saturdays, and overnight shifts
- Flexibility to choose your shifts around your existing commitments
- Excellent industry-leading training and career progression opportunities
- The chance to work at some of the biggest events throughout the UK
- Successful SIA Licenced Door Supervisors possess excellent verbal communication and English language skills, a strong physical presence, and a friendly, approachable demeanour. Being resilient and able to deal with confrontation or potentially volatile situations is a must!
Casual Festival Event Safety Staff
Showsec is looking for casual Festival Event Safety Staff with fantastic customer service skills to join our team at some of the biggest and most exciting festivals in the UK this summer!
With over 30 years’ experience, we’ve earned a reputation as one of the country’s leading names in crowd management. That’s why we’re able to provide a brilliant range of casual work opportunities for our team throughout summer 2018, and you could be part of it.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor for the Glasgow area. The successful applicant will be responsible for the efficient and effective running of designated venues in Glasgow, including the management of staff in compliance with company protocols, legislation and agreed processes. They will also have the opportunity to be enrolled on the company’s unique 6-9 month Management Development Programme (MDP) with bespoke, industry-leading training in crowd safety management.
Showsec Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Showsec from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Showsec jobs;