Siemens Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Siemens job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 372,000 people worldwide and reported global revenue of around €83 billion in 2017 according to its earnings release.
Apply Online Siemens Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Siemens hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Explore our world
From digitalisation to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
Life At Siemens
351,000 of the smartest minds
People at Siemens are thinkers, dreamers and doers. That’s why we recruit people with more than just a passion for disruptive ideas – they must also have the courage to bring them to life.
We believe those ideas can come from anywhere. It’s how we design and implement over 7,600 different inventions around the world each year. Some emerged from our 36-hour hackathons, others were simply thought of while sitting outside in our cafe. There’s no working behind closed doors here. We invite everyone to work collaboratively and act as if Siemens were their own company – it’s all part of our Ownership Culture.
Great minds think differently
We believe diversity creates more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
What we do
Keeping the world moving forward
We create technologies that take society further. How? Through electrification, digitalization and automation. We’re changing the cities you live in, the places you work, the energy that powers your home, and the way the products you love are manufactured.
We’re making a difference to the world we live in every day. We’ve reduced congestion in cities by 20% by using intelligent real-time traffic data; we’ve built offices using nothing but a 3D printer; we’ve created software that communicates with turbines in the middle of the ocean; and we helped NASA develop the Curiosity rover and land it safely on Mars.
By working with like-minded companies around the globe, we can create innovations that contribute to society’s success. It’s what inspires 351,000 people at Siemens to come and work together each day.
Area Sales Professional
Change the future with us.
- Strategy: Support the BT Sales Strategy. Develop and execute a personal Sales Plan which: identifies true market potential, uncovers specific customer needs and delivers repeatable value propositions.
- Sales Process: Identify and implement effective targetting activities and behaviours, using appropriate sales tracking tools and Key Performance Indicators to ensure that financial sales targets are achieved.
- Leadership and Direction: Lead the Virtual Account Team effectively in line with Siemens values, providing clear direction to ensure that the team is working to common goals. Act as the customer’s interface to coach, advise, guide and disseminate best practice.
- Proposition Development: Ensure that effective personal networks are established which enable the Virtual Team to engage with nominated Target Accounts. Understand and document the customer’s requirements to ensure that clear unambigious value propositions are developed and communicated using appropriate tools.
- Financial Management: Agree financial targets and ensure that personal performance is above target for both input metrics and output goals.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure compliance with standardised processes and introduce best practice with quality standards, demonstrating clear delivery methods and processes.
- Compliance: Operate to the highest business standards, manage risk and protect the Siemens brand. Ensure that the Virtual team operates in accordance with Corporate Governance Standards. Live compliance and implementation of Siemens values, principles, initiatives and governance requirements throughout the team. Communicate, measure and monitor compliance within the Virtual Team.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Demonstrable experience in a successful sales environment with experience of winning new customers. Ability to work under pressure and keep the Virtual Team focused on their goals.
- Proven organisational skills ~ able to prioritise workloads, including the ability to multi-task effectively. Self-motivated with good analytical skills, both tactical and strategic. Possessing a good level of commercial acumen and experience.
- Experience of working in a team oriented environment, acting as a major deal architect. Proven people management skills, able to coach, lead and motivate the team.
- Working with a wide range of customers and sub-contractors whilst maintaining and protecting Siemens brand, includes working as part of a diverse workforce, both professionally and socially. Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
We are currently looking for an Installation Technician to join our Siemens Intelligent Traffic Solutions in Edinburgh. As an Installation Operative you will undertake all new installation work and modification work to existing highways infrastructure including electrical testing and pre-commissioning activities as well as undertake minor maintenance activities e.g. lamp and detector faults.
- Installation of traffic signal assets (including the installation and wiring of controllers), ancillary equipment and/or highways systems unsupervised or as part of a team
- Complete electrical tests and pre-commissioning activities
- Liaising with customers and other contractors that may be on site
- Ensuring works are completed in accordance with the site specification, in a timely manner and to a sufficient quality level
- Periodic inspections with electrical testing
- Routine maintenance of highways infrastructure
- Standby for emergency repairs
- Out of hours working to support service and installation contract requirements
- Successful completion of mandatory NHSS training requirements
- Undertake appropriate training with the addition of new equipment and systems as and when necessary, via formal and informal training, including on the job training.
- In accordance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, all employees have a duty to comply with all Health and Safety Procedures and to be alert in identifying potential hazards by removing or minimizing them wherever possible.
- Any other duties reasonably requested within the skills required for the role
Siemens Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Siemens from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Siemens jobs;