Sky Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Sky job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Sky UK (formerly Sky Digital and Sky) is a telecommunications company which serves the United Kingdom. Sky provides television and broadband Internet services, fixed line and mobile telephone services to consumers and businesses in the United Kingdom. It is the UK’s largest pay-TV broadcaster with 11 million customers as of 2015. It was the UK’s most popular digital TV service until it was overtaken by Freeview in April 2007. Its corporate headquarters are in Isleworth.
Apply Online Sky Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Sky hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Media Planner
The Trading Manager will be responsible for the in-quarter trading performance for their RTM. Working across multiple teams and in conjunction with the Trading Controller, the Trading Manager will have responsibility from accepting the quarterly plan at RTM level through to final delivery via the filed based trading teams.
Planning and Performance Management
– Develop relationships and work with the product planning teams, finance and marketing operation functions to map out the trading quarter performance for the RTM and provide bottom up forecasts
– Understand relationships between KPI’s and what factors impact trading performance negatively and positively throughout the quarter. Work closely with support functions such as Finance, IDS and Product teams to optimise trading propositions
– Understand commercial impacts of in quarter trading performance and support the Trading Controller with mitigation options, sized, costed and realistic with Trading Performance,
Commercial and Finance teams
– Ensure insights and views are represented through quarterly planning process and factored into target setting
– Provide support to Trading Controllers when sizing opportunities and risks based on insights
Briefing Development and Coordination
– Develop and write commercial group briefing material in conjunction with Product Commercial and Marketing teams
– Be across all briefing material from external teams (Marketing, Customer Service Group), coordinating the priority order of briefings to ensure RTM briefings are in line with Marketing Sync plans
Manage Incentive Overlay and Performance
– Manage incentive overlay process for RTM trading team with Finance to ensure budget allocation is correct at quarterly/annual planning
– Take consolidated analysis of incentive overlay performance and convert to overall trading impact against trading KPI’s
– Brilliant collaborator and communicator who is comfortable to work as part of a team as well as lead a virtual team in a face paced environment
– Fully comfortable working with data from multiple sources and consolidating into concise views that enable commercial decisions to be made
– Credible and able to present work up to the MD Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal)
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a Positive mind-set. Able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, CSG and finance to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions
Your key responsibilities:
As the Analyst, you will work closely with other domain analysts (both Business & Technical), technical leads/architects, and software delivery teams across all of OTT Global TV Platforms & Apps Software Engineering, Group TV and Digital Platforms (TVDP), and the other Technology divisions.
– Ownership of the requirement analysis process for particular work items taken into the Group Connected Apps roadmap from initiation, engagement with stakeholders during this period to ensure implementation and scope are in-line with wider business
– Working alongside Solution Architects to assist the design of robust, customer experience-based solutions for work coming into the Group Connected Apps department
– Facilitation of workshops with Architects, Product Owners and Developers to ratify the feasibility and desirability of solutions designed across the wider business
– Facilitation of estimation sessions with multiple development teams and Product stakeholders to obtain both high-level ROM estimates, as well as committed low-level estimates
– Documentation to track the timeline of a project’s development in terms of Product scope, RAID information, open questions, solution design and agreed implementation details
– Breaking down requirements into user stories in accordance with the agreed solution design, product scope and technical details, present these to development teams during agile ceremonies
– Understanding of the technical implementation of a particular story and the expected customer experience to be achieved, be able to present the technical details to non-technical audience
– Be highly available for ad-hoc questions/queries and support development teams during development cycle
– Hands on, demonstrable experience of defining and documenting requirements for delivery into Agile Scrum teams and translating these into technical solutions
– Hands on, demonstrable, experience of preparing user stories & accompanying documentation for client application development across Mobile/PC/MAC/Console platforms
– Excellent understanding of the inter-relationships between different technical areas and also business areas
– Has undertaken all stages of the systems delivery lifecycle working closely with software engineering teams implementing your solutions
– Deep understanding and delivery experience of building web & mobile distributed applications, ideally in IT, Media and Telecoms industries
– Good written and verbal communication skills. Adept at translating complex technical concepts into meaningful recommendations.
– Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
– Demonstrates enthusiasm for playing a key role in ensuring departmental delivery is protected at all times; being highly approachable and available to facilitate on-time delivery
Social Media Partnerships Manager
Sky Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Sky from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Sky jobs;