Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Smith & Nephew job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Smith & Nephew was incorporated and listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1937 and in 1999 the Group was also listed on the New York Stock Exchange. In 2001, Smith & Nephew became a constituent member of the FTSE-100 index in the UK. This means that Smith & Nephew is included in the top 100 companies traded on the London Stock Exchange measured in terms of market capitalisation.
Today, Smith & Nephew is a public limited company incorporated and headquartered in the UK and doing business in many countries around the world.
Apply Online Smith & Nephew Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Smith & Nephew hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Global eLearning Content Development Manager
This role will be responsible for producing and maintaining franchise specific eLearning content for the NAVIGATE platform. This levelled and progressive content will be aligned to Smith & Nephew’s global sales force competency models and global sales force training curriculum – with the ultimate drive towards a highly competent, certified sales force.
Essential Job Functions:
- Consults with training directors and sales leadership to determine organizational priorities for learning content development among all development requests received, and in accordance with global franchise curriculum. Conducts needs analyses and completes learning plans for digital / mobile training projects.
- Conducts design sessions with subject-matter experts and consults with learning organizations and subject matter experts to align content to desired outcomes.
- Produces learning assets and provides source files for learning content to the global repository. Examples of eLearning assets: Micro Learning assets, traditional SCORM content, assessments, gamified content, certifications, etc.
- Obtains legal and regulatory approval for learning assets as needed.
- Manages translation processes for content they produce.
- Works with project sponsors, training directors, sales leadership and system administrators to develop and enforce any rules for remediation.
- Works with business intelligence administrators to develop appropriate reporting for training program.
- Conducts after action reviews to determine training effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communication, Instructional Design or related field, or equivalent.
- Instructional design certification or equivalent.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in instructional design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate analytical and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of the Kirkpatrick model for the evaluation of learning programs.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint as well as the Articulate 360 suite of products.
- Working knowledge of graphic design skills to include Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
Clinical Evidence Specialist
The post requires the delivery of clear unbiased evidence-based recommendations and assessments to both scientific experts and non-experts across the business functions to support objective decision making for product sales, promotion, future investment (R&D and BD) and risk benefit analysis.
Essential Job Functions
- Take the lead in using clinical and scientific data to support the commercial success of all of the S&N franchises.
- Perform evidence reviews and analyses of scientific, clinical and technical data to support ongoing value proposition work.
- Build strong working relationships with the wider clinical, scientific and medical affairs (CSMA) team, marketing and other business functions.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior members of the team.
- Apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate high quality, ethical and compliant work habits.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP, cGDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and any other applicable quality standards or regulations concerning Medicinal Products and Medical Devices.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant biomedical sciences or clinical discipline as a minimum. A PhD in a relevant biomedical discipline would be advantageous.
- An understanding of statistical analysis would be highly beneficial.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and reference management software are essential.
- At least three years working within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry, OR a PhD in a biomedical or related discipline.
- Proven experience in performing literature reviews and analysing datasets is essential.
- Experience of working within a clinical environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate complex data to scientifically-trained audiences and in plain English, both written and oral.
- Proven capability to work successfully in cross-functional matrix teams with competing priorities.
- Proven ability to work independently.
Smith & Nephew Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Smith & Nephew from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Smith & Nephew jobs;