Sodexo Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Sodexo job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 43,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Apply Online Sodexo Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Sodexo hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Food Service Assistant
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation to the Company’s standards
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- To assist at service times by serving the customer at the counter as directed, to the Company’s standard
- To complete all necessary sales controls and documentation for each service
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To undertake all aspects in cleaning equipment to the Company’s standard according to the cleaning rota or as directed
- To ensure tables and accompaniments are kept as clean as is reasonably practicable and adequately stocked during service times and relay as required
- To load service counters as and when directed and to ensure sufficient supplies throughout the service period
- Fill and clean vending machines, record on Service cards
- Check deliveries and temperatures on delivery, also record food temperatures during service temperatures
- Operate till during service periods
- To fulfil any reasonable management request
- To attend/receive any job-related training as requiredAdditional Ad-hoc Duties:
- To assist at any special functions, some of which may occur outside working hours
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take some remedial action if at all possible
- To report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate or possible
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary
- To provide cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness
- Good communications skills
- Previous food handling experience
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Strong customer service skills
- High level performer
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearanceDesirable
- Food hygiene certificate
Chef de Partie
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
- 1 / 2 / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Versatility and flexibility to enable us to continue to provide our Clients and customers with an excellent level of service and customer care.
- The ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and support other team members throughout the shift.
- Passionate about excellent standards with superb attention to detail
- Have the confidence to interact with our customers
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- An ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative.
- Ability to work calmly whilst under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Have a genuine interest in good food and take pride in the food that they produce.
Sodexo currently have an opportunity for a Retail Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Retail Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Retail Personnel
- Creating weekly and monthly rota’s
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of service in every aspect of the retail shop
- Operating the till systems, including cashing up and completing paper work at the start and end of shift
- Providing excellent customer service to all consumers, to manage and rotate stock, to maintain the cleanliness of the outlet at all times and comply with Health and Safety and Safe Systems of Work
- Maintaining contact with third party suppliers in the local area
The successful applicant must have a keen eye for detail and so continue to maintain a very high standard of cleanliness. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Providing the highest level of housekeeping service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients’ specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing a range of general cleaning services to include offices/meeting rooms, toilets/showers, laboratories and amenity areas site wide
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Coordinator/Line Manager
- All offices, toilets, laboratories and amenity areas to be presented in a clean and tidy
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience in customer service employment
Sodexo Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Sodexo from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Sodexo jobs;