Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Softcat job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Softcat is proud to be one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers
We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. We’re passionate about outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service – both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business.
We provide organisations with workplace, datacentre, networking and security solutions combined with all the services required to design, deliver and support these on premise or in the cloud.
Apply Online Softcat Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Softcat hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT – MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
- Being responsible as a subject matter expert for the successful design of solutions that utilise the Microsoft O365 suite of products for a wide variety of customers including; hybrid Active Directory and Exchange deployments, Windows 10 migrations, Cloud and Mobility security solutions, Workplace mobility evangelism, Office 365 tenant to tenant migrations and Azure public and private Cloud integrations.
- Work with Sales to help them position the correct solutions to meet customer challenges. This should include conference calls, client meetings, workshops, blogging and article writing.
- Provide high quality documented output (Visio diagrams, design documentation, analysis work).
- Assist the Microsoft implementation teams by producing high level designs and documentation as a pre-requisite for the implementation of the Microsoft O365 suite of products.
- Create design estimates, quotations and bills of material where appropriate.
- Engage across Services to ensure that we’ve fully explored a customer requirement and provided the best outcome possible against requirement including Service Management, Managed Services etc.
- Have, maintain and continuously strive to gain knowledge around Microsoft’s on premise and public cloud offerings.
- Maintain an accurate and timely updated pipeline and record of work completed through Pipedrive.
- Work to continuously improve Softcat’s best practice around design.
- Provide specialist guidance, advice and training to less experienced colleagues to ensure the continued growth and development of the team.
Skills and Experience
- The individual should have several years’ experience with both the core Microsoft product suites: AD and Exchange,
- Enterprise Mobility and Security around Windows 10 as well as further experience with the Cloud Platform, including
- Office 365 and Azure.
- Qualification and Certifications consummate to the experience of the individual. Ideally several or all of the below:
- Microsoft MCSA: Office 365
- Microsoft MCSE: Messaging
- Microsoft MCSE: Mobility
- Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure and technical design concepts, constructs and documentation.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with internal and external customers and partners.
- Articulate – ability to present complex information clearly, persuasively and elegantly through presentations and whiteboarding.
- Commercial acumen – ability to demonstrate value to our customers with our offerings.
- Consultative skills, with the ability to identify customer position, requirements and business needs.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Softcat Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Softcat from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Softcat jobs;