Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Sogeti job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
There are thousands of job opportunities within the Sogeti companies worldwide waiting for you. Don’t wait a minute longer! Visit our country sites where and take the first step to professional development and a new career.
By joining forces with us you enter the Sogeti world with over 25,000 colleagues in 15 countries. You will work with the best and take a giant leap forward in your career, putting your talent into innovative projects that makes the world of difference to our clients. Your expertise is needed and will grow and be shared through our competence networks where you interact and learn from your entrepreneurial colleagues. Your future is bright, your future is Sogeti!
Apply Online Sogeti Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Sogeti hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Lead Development Manager – Architect
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Development Architect to join our growing Digital function. In this role you will help design and create new products and capabilities through a combination of team, group, and global capabilities to new and existing customers. The role will report to the Head of DevOps.
You will be involved in a variety of activities, typically:
- Understanding the customer need, and Sogeti’s capabilities to deliver excellent value
- Contribute to ‘big picture’ design of solutions, draw on experience and ‘gut feel’ to identify risk, and help drive an appropriate response from the team, whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Keeping that bigger picture in mind, build and maintain robust components against requirements produced by the team, testable through automation where possible, and coded to a high quality standard including performance and functionality.
- Advise, agree on and implement coding standards with the wider team, and actively partake in code reviews to maintain standards.
- Debug code that you have produced as well as code produced by others, and help others within the team to do the same.
- Act as mentor to more junior developers, using your experience to help develop them to your own high standards.
- Attend and lead sprint-related meetings including planning, design, scrum and review meetings to contribute to direction, showcase your work to the business, receive feedback and drive team progress through your enthusiasm and focus.
- Engage the agile approach to ‘getting things done’, recognise and identify gaps in approach early and actively contribute to filling the gaps.
- Document work that needs to be done and work that has already been done in an appropriate format for the audience which may be non-technical (including video with voiceover as well as written content), and using best processes and procedures.
- DevOps activity including software releases to production, monitoring, and reacting to (investigating/resolving) issues.
- Have fun, keep learning and growing, and be a part of a team of peers.
- Growing the team capabilities to benefit the customer experience
- Assisting with the creation of winning propositions and solutions to meet client needs
- Driving and potentially delivering written proposals, bids and client presentations
As you develop, you will build up a broad base of knowledge for your future with us. Across all of these areas you will be expected to use your initiative and drive to produce successful results and it goes without saying that team-working will be crucial to your success.
Essential for the Development Architect to have:
Extensive experience architecting and building secure, highly performant and robust apps, and a solid understanding of building performance, scalability and reliability into systems, and how to design for systems evolution over time. Ability to quickly understand the architecture of several different applications and how they fit together both at the architectural and the infrastructural level.
- Microsoft Certifications and awareness of innovative and cloud-driven products
- Knowledge and expertise in multiple technical disciplines, (ie DevOps, Development, BI & Analytics or Release and Change etc). It would be an advantage if you have dealt with wider IT services portfolios such as Cloud, Data, application management services, either as direct sales responsibility or exposed to the trends & solutions
- Proven experience of meeting targets in a sales driven environment
- Organised and with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, lots of initiative and able to work to deadlines
- Ambitious and keen to be successful
The successful candidate will be:
- A great communicator, self-motivated and go-getter approach – you take pride in your work and your contribution, and that of the team
- Passionate about technology, especially software development! You understand that a balance of new technology against business objectives is essential.
- A collaborative team player that has a dominant interest in team results over personal ones, and you have a drive to produce quality software in a timely fashion
- You understand that flexibility is required to support the needs of always-on cloud based solutions.
- You want to make active contributions back into the development team to improve processes on a continual basis.
- You consistently and naturally write clean, maintainable and efficient code, and you partake in an active strategy to ensure the codebase remains agile and evolvable in a controlled and scalable manner
- An excellent, valued, and capable member of the Digital team.
- Always focused on the customer’s value, well-being, and positive perception of Sogeti.
- Focused on the well-being of Sogeti and the team.
- A self-starting individual and able to set and manage goals
- Passionate for knowledge, in this fast paced, constantly evolving technology market
- A strong, honest communicator who possesses excellent oral, listening and written skills
- Eager to build relationships with clients and colleagues alike
Sogeti Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Sogeti from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Sogeti Jobs;