Sopra Steria Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Sopra Steria job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added-value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of information technology.
Apply Online Sopra Steria Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Sopra Steria hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
At Sopra Steria, we continually challenge the status quo to find a better result for our customers. We are visionary leaders who raise the bar in our markets. We are bold and innovative, learning if things don’t go to plan. We work together – across our teams, sectors, service lines and with external partners -to get the best result for our customers. We have a positive attitude and take responsibility to deliver for our customers.
Our award winning SSCL is growing, due to a new collaboration and we looking to recruit 10 new team members. This is a new team and an exciting time to join us.
Working in a fast paced, customer focused environment, no two days will be the same. You’ll be processing queries, contacting stakeholders on the phone, analysing data, responding to emails, advising organisation son their options and being given the chance to make decisions on accounts.
Reacting to changing circumstances, you’ll have a level of autonomy, whilst having the support and training of your team leaders and fellow team members.
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent Customer service
- Data entry and Administration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- If you have an understanding of Debt management, this is a bonus.
Successful candidates will be required to under-go SC clearance
‘Whilst this role is likely to require cover across a full time schedule, if you are interested in more flexible / part-time working hours please submit your application and we will work together to discuss and assess alternative options’.
Collections Team Leader
· Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a team within a specific area
· Responsible for the motivation and development of their line reports with the aim to create a great place to work
Accountability & Responsibilities
· Creating an inspiring vision of what the team is there for and what it can achieve, establishing shared values and setting stretching goals
· Build and lead their teams by implementing monthly performance reviews and required development and succession plans to recognise talent
· Ensure their team is appropriately trained and supported to carry out the duties of their role
· Listen to, understand and support line reports, treating them as individuals and through coaching and mentoring help them to see and achieve their full potential
· Ensure effective communication to all line reports is in a timely manner to facilitate empowerment and staff engagement, by holding regular team meetings, that involve team members in decisions
· Oversee the workload of line reports and manage their performance against agreed quality benchmarks and behavioural competencies, taking ownership for the output of their teams
· Responsible for collating Management Information including statistical data as requested against agreed SLAs and contractual agreements and reporting team performance in accordance with any specified obligation
· To assist in forecasting and monitoring resource against client requirements, ensuring that any SLAs and contractual agreements are met
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the service provided by their team/area
· To assist in identifying and managing risk and implementing mitigating actions, including financial controls, escalating issues in a timely manner
· Motivate, energise and inspire the team and ensure that you celebrate success and praise good performance
· Managing ideally up to 10 direct reports
· Effective management of the team within benchmarks and behaviours, taking appropriate action where performance does not meet the agreed standard.
· Champion and embed Departmental values
· Foster a culture of empowerment and involvement engaging with team to deliver shared objectives and promotion of continuous improvement activities.
· Take a lead in staff recruitment and induction as required
· Promote ownership and accountability within the team especially around delivering customer service
· Embrace new challenges and champion these in a positive manner to ensure staff engagement
· Work effectively with the key stakeholders as required to resolve escalated queries and complaints
· Ensure quality of service is delivered consistently with regular communication with colleagues and clients. This includes adherence to and assisting in maintaining appropriate quality standards.
· To lead a team of people, carrying out staff development and managing staff’s performance including deciding when training is required/needed and how best to implement this training
· Provide recommendation as to staff’s performance ratings
· To prioritise the work of the team and resource appropriately, taking into consideration performance expectations and business implications
· Take ownership and resolve problems on an individual basis ensuring that customers/clients are dealt with sensitively and professionally
· Responsible for resolving customer complaints by service recovery or monetary reimbursement and thus understanding when to escalate
· Responsible for ensuring corporate policies and procedures are adhered to and monitor this within their team
· Responsible for the day-to-day running of their team, ensuring output is delivered to the specified standards (in line with client contracts) and consistently maintained. This includes processing that which has a financial implication and as such protecting and maximising income
· Consistently strive to exceed customer expectation and department service levels by taking ownership of team processes and continuous improvement to achieve world class customer service
· Create positive impact to the reputation of the organisation, both in terms of staff and customer satisfaction by championing the Departmental culture
· To assist in ensuring that targets set within the business plans and strategy are met by setting appropriate objectives for the team
· Maintaining quality standards, participating and supporting required audits and continual improvement initiatives
· Empower the team to provide service recovery which consistently exceeds customer expectations
· General office management including dealing with H&S issues which incorporate fire checks and first aid to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
Assistant Contract Account Manager
To take full responsibility for the delivery and growth of a specified client account or accounts.
• Overall responsibility for full service delivery of named client account adhering to sector specific legislation and client contractual agreements while maintaining Sopra Steria Recruitment policies and processes.
• Develop and secure incremental business within the named account improving revenue and margin.
• Deliver account growth plans in line with agreed activity targets.
• Manage account financials.
• Meet and where possible exceed customer satisfaction levels ensuring retention of existing business and enabling growth.
• Consistently deliver account SLA requirements.
• Compile and communicate market information that is relevant to the organisation.
• Ensure timely delivery of all internal and account management information.
• Ensure the supply of suitable candidates including future capability needs in line with systems and leading attraction methodologies and tools.
• Ensure optimum delivery of end to end recruitment process within the account.
• Deliver on-going coaching/mentoring to team members as often as needed.
• Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required.
• Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
Sopra Steria Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Sopra Steria from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Sopra Steria jobs;