Sports Direct Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Sports Direct job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Sports Direct International are a Top 10 Global Sports Retailer; with over 800 doors across the group, including our International, Fitness and Lifestyle Divisions. We work with many of the world’s leading and instantly recognizable brands which allow us to cater to all markets. With Retail being at the core of our business and the main contributing factor to our success, it makes sense to now proudly operate out of the UK’s largest warehouse and office space facility. There is more to Sports Direct International than meets the eye; with our Midlands based Head Quarters housing all of our key departments across the business who play an integral part in the growth and success of our business.
Apply Online Sports Direct Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Sports Direct hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Casual Sales Assistant – Up to £7.90 per hour – As part of the USC team you will contribute to your store in many ways and these will include:
Key Contribution Areas
- To greet customer with a sincere and warm welcome and ensure they are aware you are there to help
- Ask open questions to find out customers needs
- To recommend, select and locate the correct merchandise for the customers needs
- To provide information about in store offers, promotions and store cards
- To receive and process cash and card transactions
- Be aware of latest trends and remain fully updated on product knowledge
- Maintain a customer friendly and customer focused environment at all times.
- Guarantee a high level of customer service at all times.
- Educate and guide customers about USC, the brands and the product we sell.
- Offer alternatives and add on sales as and when necessary
- Ensure store standards are complete and the store is prepared for the next trading day
- Comply with all USC policies and procedures at all times.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Customer focused
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Confident and assertive
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Professional manner
- Fashion conscious and trend aware
- Flexible and reliable
Assistant Store Manager – You will be provided with an eye opening start to your career with Sports Direct where our Managers will attend a residential training course in our Training Academy in association with Nike.
As part of our Sports Direct Management team your talent will be managed to ensure you reach full potential and have a world of opportunities to explore.
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your people as ‘Stars of the Future’
- Champion our company culture and values as an Ambassador of Sports Direct.com
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI’s
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your people
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
Sports Direct Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Sports Direct from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Sports Direct jobs;