Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Springer Nature job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Springer Nature is an ambitious and dynamic organisation that is home to some of the best known names in research, educational and professional publishing. Working at the heart of a changing industry we are always looking for great people who care about delivering quality to our customers and the communities we work alongside.
In return you will find Springer Nature is a great place to learn from some of the best in the business, with a culture that empowers people to find solutions and act on their instincts.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career or are an experienced professional, we invite you to find out more about the roles we offer and explore our current vacancies.
Apply Online Springer Nature Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Springer Nature hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
London, King’s Cross
Competitive salary + excellent flexible benefits
We’re looking for a talented individual to join us as a Communications Officer. You’ll enjoy supporting a fast-paced global communications team handling corporate communications, responsible business, internal communications and reputation management.
You’ll be an experienced, diligent and highly efficient individual who is keen to further develop their communications career in a fast moving, ever-changing global company. You should be willing and able to proactively support a high performing team and would gain broad communications experience as a result.
Springer Nature is a leading global research, educational and professional publisher, home to an array of respected and trusted brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services.
• Support the work of the Head of Group Communications particularly in relation to the development of Springer Nature’s Responsible Business communications.
• Develop a good understanding of key reputational and non-financial issues facing Springer Nature, and of good practice in responsible business/corporate responsibility reporting.
• Support the collection of key data about environment and social performance from across Springer Nature, globally.
• Provide administrative support including agendas and minutes for Responsible Business committees and some team travel booking, diary management and expenses
• Work closely with the internal communications team on the communications plan for responsible business stories
• Manage relevant Hive (intranet) areas related to Responsible Business and identify ways to use these groups to improve internal communication and practice.
• Write copy for company announcements and blogs, coordinate sending company-wide emails and post press releases to external website
• Support with the organisation of internal events, meetings and webinars
Experience, skills and qualifications
• Significant previous experience of supporting a team in a fast paced office environment
• Strong copy writer is key
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to prioritise workload to deliver on deadline
• Adaptive in a fast paced environment
• Comms experience (from any of the specialities e.g. brand, events, CSR etc)
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and covering letter outlining how your skills and experience match our role requirements.
Springer Nature Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Springer Nature from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Springer Nature Jobs;