Standard Chartered Bank Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Standard Chartered Bank job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Financial Crime Compliance
Financial crime is the most profitable industry in the world. It’s also the most damaging. We are fighting against this.
Information Technology and Operations
At Standard Chartered we have a motto “increasingly banking is technology”. We are entering a new era in technology.
Apply Online Standard Chartered Bank Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Standard Chartered Bank hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Take the next step in your career as part of a talented team, committed to high performance and superior delivery.
Why Standard Chartered?
We passionately believe that by doing things the right way, banks can be a powerful force for good.
As a bank committed to having a positive economic and social impact on the broader economy and on the communities in which we live and work, we depend on our people to deliver on our commitments.
And in return, we offer unique opportunities to further your career alongside some of the worlds’ most dynamic economies, making a difference along the way and leaving a lasting impression on the world around you.
We pride ourselves on being a truly diverse organisation, employing over 90,000 people representing 133 nationalities working in 71 countries. We value the unique perspectives that you can bring, combining your local knowledge with our global capability to deliver real value for our clients and customers.
To us high performance and being successful is not only about making a profit. It’s about proving yourself and making continuous improvements, about making a difference and not becoming complacent.
We’ll support you to maximise your potential. Show us you can shine in this environment and you will discover that we offer potential for bright minds with big ambitions.
Working and collaborating in global teams is a part of everyday life at Standard Chartered. You’ll be expected to collaborate across borders, developing a rich international perspective, experiencing different cultures and new ways of working and thinking.
We’ll actively encourage you to make the most of this rich international perspective by pursuing opportunities across our footprint that that are in line with your career aspirations.
We provide a wide-range of products and services for personal and business clients across 68 markets.
We’re listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges, and rank among the top 20 companies in the FTSE-100 by market capitalisation.
We offer a wide range of innovative products and services to meet our customers needs.
We bring our corporate clients local expertise with global insights into today’s fastest growing markets.
The Private Bank
We offer a full range of customised wealth management services for high net worth clients.
We have a wide range of Shariah-compliant financial products based on Islamic values.
Get access and manage your finances anytime, anywhere, with our online and mobile banking.
Specialist, Product Control Sales
- The role is based in Bangalore and reports to AVP, Product Control Sales.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Timely production of daily PC Sales P&L reporting across different regions globally. The main products controlled are FX Cash, FXO, NDF, Commodities, Rates, Credit, and Money markets.
- Monitoring and review of key controls/processes around daily PL and balance sheet
- Ensuring all controls are followed and reviewed in a timely manner
- Liaising with different stakeholders like Sales/marketers, MO, IT, Operation, audit teams (internal and external), and respective financial controller to resolve issues timely
- Reviewing Daily P&L trends and highlighting gaps / opportunities
- Review of Daily & Month end reconciliations between the TP systems and the ledger.
- Primary contact person for the business and Local Finance teams with regards to issues relating to Sales P&L reporting.
- Continually reviewing all assigned processes in order to identify opportunities for quality and process design improvement
- Ensuring all activities conducted in the unit are appropriately documented and approved according to the new policies developed for GBS service centre and that documentation is kept accurate and up to date
- Continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time
- Upholding values of the group and company at all times
- Compliance with all applicable rules/regulations and company and group policies
The Role Responsibilities
• To ensure that all processes carried out at the regions adhere to the Procedure, System and Strategy Manuals and policies rolled out by the unit. Adhere to CACS coverage / Excuse Code update / Intensity focus / Adherence to Q priority/TL instructions on account coverage and intensity. • Mainatin consistent and quality update of CACS trails on every account. • Coverage of accounts and timely hot listing/ escalation for supervisor review • Continuously follow up on Non contactable accounts to establish contact. • Timely referral of customer service escalation/ potential escalation to supervisor and ensure resolution on the accounts within TAT. • Effective coordination with related departments. • Ensure consistent achievement of CACS benchmarks as per performance targets • Compliance to code of conduct • Ensure adherence to specified audit checklists and Zero tolerance confirmation at all times • Ensuring customer delight through complete, effective and assertive communication
Our Ideal Candidate
• Graduate with over 2-4 years of experience • Good communication skills. • Excellent Negotiation and dispute resolution. • Enthusiastic and strong minded to not succumb to target and benchmarks. • Computer knowledge MS Office must with decent typing skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Standard Chartered Bank from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank jobs;