Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete State Street job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online State Street Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about State Street hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- To be considered for an open position, please complete the entire application.
- If you can’t fill out the entire application in one sitting, you can save your work and finish it at another time.
- After 20 minutes of inactivity, you’ll be automatically logged out of the site.
- As an equal opportunity employer, State Street Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at DisabilityAssistance@statestreet.com or (617) 664-0007 for assistance.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Equal Opportunity Employment Resources
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Assist Sales and Relationship Executive (SVP) in effectively managing their assigned territories / clients by providing a range of internal and external territory and client support functions across all. The role includes researching clients, preparing presentations, fee preparation, coordinating GRM and Sector Sales requests/needs in a timely and accurate fashion and providing management/oversight of GRM related projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Strategize with assigned sales team and senior management to determine yearly sales targets/prospects
o Identify key opportunities and track progress against goals set
• Work directly with the assigned sales team or sales lead to identify prospect/client needs
o Assist in prep for conferences
Sales presentation composition
o Manage deal team
o Prepare fee schedules
o Assist in preparation of Cover Letters and Executive Summaries
• Provide backup and serve as an in house resource to sales team or sales lead
o Able to assist with and respond to requests for information from prospects/clients
o Provide oversight of projects/deals
- Provide business and personal administrative support to Senior Executive(s)
- Manage calendar and email, coordinate meetings, conference rooms, correspondence, IT needs and personnel moves
- Process expenses and personal timesheets for executives in a timely manner
- Schedule domestic and international travel including ground, air, hotels, dining and entertainment
- Coordinate and oversee document production and special projects, as requested
- Researching and compile materials needed for important meetings, calls and projects
- Work with HR on personnel matters, including on-boarding new hires
State Street Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for State Street from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for State Street jobs;