Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete StepChange job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Foundation for Credit Counselling, trading as StepChange Debt Charity (formerly the Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS)) is a debt charity registered in the United Kingdom. The organisation offers debt advice and money management and can be contacted through its freephone telephone helpline or online through StepChange Debt Remedy, its online debt advice tool.
Apply Online StepChange Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about StepChange hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Here at StepChange Debt Charity we help people get their finances back in shape and their lives back on track. This is what makes us the UK’s leading debt charity.
Working here is rewarding because you’re not just doing a job, you’re making a genuine positive difference to people when they need it most.
Our team of experts help over 500,000 people a year to overcome their debt problems, but we want to be able to help more people. That’s why we’re looking for Debt Advisors to join our team in our busy telephone contact centre in Chester on a 18 month fixed term contract.
Our Debt Advisors need excellent communication skills, along with the ability to quickly analyse complex problems and recommend solutions. Supporting and advising clients, over the telephone, on the best solution for their circumstances, you’ll need to show empathy and create rapport whilst retaining an objective and realistic approach.
Compliance Monitoring Officer
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- · Scope, plan and effectively lead or assist compliance monitoring review activity across the charity in line with the agreed compliance monitoring plan.
- · Conduct / support thematic and other specialist or ad-hoc reviews in line with analysis of relevant MI, sector issues or areas of regulatory focus.
- · Identify through monitoring reviews and technical analysis any areas of non-compliance of relevant regulation / legislation / internal policy and report accordingly.
- · Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues across the charity to support and gain buy-in of compliance monitoring activity
- · Engage and challenge stakeholders when discussing issues identified and effectively influence change where appropriate.
- · Produce objective, timely, accurate and well-presented compliance monitoring reports highlighting relevant findings
- · Assist with the collation of compliance monitoring MI for presentation at committees and management meetings through accurate adherence to processes including updating workflow trackers
StepChange Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for StepChange from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to Apply for StepChange Jobs;