Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Study Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
A UK or English-speaking European education will give you the competitive edge in any career.
Study Group pathway programmes are specially designed, university-recognised courses that help you to gain the academic, English language and learning standards you need to succeed, giving you the best possible start to your UK or European education.
Apply Online Study Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Study Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
What is this role and where does it fit in?
- You will provide personal, pastoral, and academic support to our students at both individual and group level.
- You’ll act as the Welfare and Safeguarding lead at the study centre.
- You will monitor and maintain student data in compliance with UKVI regulations, including attendance and student details.
- Provide a range of different counselling opportunities to students relating to their progression.
- Support other areas of the centre with a range of different administration task
What experience do you need?
You will be someone with a customer service focus, with outstanding empathy, listening skills, and positivity. You’ll thrive in a dynamic multi-cultural environment, with the ability to be adaptable in an ever-changing environment. We would love to see experience in the below:
- Experience in a Student Support or Welfare role. Social work, counselling, or similar roles will also be considered.
- 2+ years’ experience providing support in a customer facing job role.
- Interpersonal skills and personality are critical. You will have natural warmth, be approachable, and be able to show a genuine passion in helping others.
- Experience working with high volumes of admin.
Teacher of Art and Design
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of students for who you are responsible for and with whom you come into contact.
Teaching and learning: Delivery of lessons
- Ensure subject knowledge is up-to-date and sufficient to meet the academic and assessment needs of all students in assigned classes
- Deliver programmes in accordance with the curriculum and with college curriculum policies and schemes of work, ensuring that schemes are updated and adapted throughout programme delivery to reflect the progress and evolving needs of students
- Develop an understanding of the needs and abilities of assigned classes/students and plan accordingly the provision and delivery of teaching and learning activities to meet needs and challenge students appropriately
- Employ a diverse range of teaching and learning practices that motivate, engage, challenge and inspire students to fulfil their individual academic potential
- Fully utilise available technological and other resources to support or enhance classroom and homework activities
- Manage student behaviour in the classroom, including the application of procedures in accordance with behaviour and discipline policies, where needed.
Teaching and learning: Student progress
- Ensure that students understand the learning objectives of their programme and of each individual teaching and learning activity
- Ensure that students can accurately define criteria for measuring their own academic progress and success
- Provide meaningful, constructive and motivating feedback to students in accordance with the relevant assessment policies and procedures
- Record and/or monitor the attendance, academic progress and welfare of students in assigned classes/tutor groups and report or manage concerns in accordance with Bellerbys College academic and welfare policies and procedures.
The Accommodation Officer is a key role within the Welfare Team, supporting the provision and delivery of welfare, support and safeguarding for students at the study centre. You will provide support and supervision to students within the residences outside of college hours. The position will require you to assist with and contribute to the care and supervision of students as well as being an information point for welfare of the students. This role consists of shift work that does include some weekends.
What experience do you need?
We are looking for a professional person with a positive attitude, and a student centred approach. Inter-personal skills are a huge part of this role, so the right candidate will be required to display a natural empathy, be approachable, have exceptional listening skills, and have patience. Please see some of our key requirements below:
- Level 3 Qualification and a Safeguarding Level 2 Qualification
- Experience within a face-to-face student / service user services environment (other relevant experience supporting others will be considered)
- Experience of safeguarding
- Strong ability in the Microsoft Office SuiteThe ability to build positive relationships with students and staff
Study Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Study Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Study Group jobs;