Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Subsea 7 job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
WHO WE ARE
Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry.
We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
Our vision is to be acknowledged by our clients, our people and our shareholders as the leading strategic partner in our market.
Apply Online Subsea 7 Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Subsea 7 hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
SCM Specialist (iTech Services)
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact a range of suppliers and sub-contractors to source competitive bids from qualified suppliers that meet specification, quality, budgetary and schedule requirements according to company policy.
- Negotiate and place commitments with suppliers ensuring that the most favourable terms of contract are obtained.
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and internal customers.
- Ensuring that goods or services are delivered to the right place at the right time.
- Sourcing alternative products and reviewing existing ones to ensure prices remain competitive with no compromise of quality.
- Managing the system generated GR/IR and Blocked Invoice reports ensuring that they are kept up to date.
- Expedite purchase orders ensuring that delivery dates are met and any supply issues are resolved.
- Candidates must demonstrate previous experience of and the ability to cope with, the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working to tight deadlines.
- Identify and report cost savings to project/business
- Liaise with other departments within the organisation.
- Broad knowledge of procurement functions forms of contract and procedures.
- Works according to Subsea7 processes, uses SCM tools, behaves in accordance with Subsea7 Business Code of Ethic.
- Maintain up to date and use the Project Procurement Plan to manage the supply chain activity for the project.
- Have a good understanding of the overall technical issue and a good knowledge of the offshore industry, of its specificities, of complex purchase goods and services.
- Have ability to work with the Contracts Team to create and negotiate sub-contracts in support of offshore operations.
Qualifications and Education:
- Job role typically requires an appropriate level of tertiary education, HNC/HND level, however relevant experience will be considered.
- No specific qualifications are required for this role however work experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Ability to articulate learning and development experiences and a willingness to participate in development of own career
- Technical (including IT):
A strong working knowledge and experience with SAP is required
The position requires candidates to interact with people at various levels in the organisation and also external suppliers therefore candidates should be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
Candidates should be able to solve problems using their own initiative. The role also commands strong organisational and time management skills
- Must demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and have previous experience of working within a busy purchasing environment
- Knowledge of engineering terminology, supplier evaluation, purchase order creation, contract terms and conditions, negotiation and working within a busy purchasing environment
- Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate relevant work experience within the Oil and Gas industry
Subsea 7 Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Subsea 7 from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Subsea 7 Jobs;