Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Swiss Re job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, generally known as Swiss Re, is a reinsurance company based in Zurich, Switzerland. It is the world’s second-largest reinsurer. It acquired GE Insurance Solutions in 2006. Founded in 1863, Swiss Re operates through offices in more than 25 countries. Swiss Re was ranked 118th in Forbes 2000 Global leading companies 2016. It was also ranked 313th in Fortune Global 500 in 2015.
Apply Online Swiss Re Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Swiss Re hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
This position is responsible for reviewing claims, interpreting and comparing contracts, dispersing reimbursement, and ensuring that all claims contain the required documentation to support the Stop Loss claim determination. You are responsible for customer service, and the financial risk associated with an assigned block of Stop Loss claims. This requires applying the appropriate contractual provisions; plan specifications of the underlying plan document; professional case management resources; and claims practices, procedures and protocols to the medical facts of each claim to decide on reimbursement or denial of a claim. You will have a claim approval limit of $50,000 and approve all claims up to that amount based on department guidelines and will submit larger dollar claims to a higher level authority as stated in the department guidelines for approval. You are accountable for developing, coordinating and implementing a plan of action for each claim accepted to ensure it is managed effectively and all cost containment initiatives are implemented in conjunction with the clinical resources.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of common medical terminology, diseases and their related risks
- Do you possess a basic knowledge of Stop Loss Industry
- Demonstrated success in negotiation, persuasion, and solutions-based claim paying
- Ability to work in an energizing environment; flexibility to handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Overall knowledge of healthcare industry
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Do you have Excellent Excel and Word Skills?
Swiss Re is looking for an experienced, qualified attorney for its Capital Markets Legal Team. We are looking for someone who is keen to provided legal support to the Environmental & Commodity Markets (ECM) Team and act as a dedicated team player supporting innovative capital markets products.
As a member of the New York City based part of the Capital Markets Legal team, you’ll be lead legal support for the ECM business team in the Americas.
- Provide services to ECM, but may assist on Capital Markets projects throughout Swiss Re.
- Draft and negotiate weather, energy and agricultural commodity derivative contracts, joint venture and non-disclosure agreements, as well as advise on regulatory aspects of the business and on corporate governance matters.
- Assist in building the infrastructure as the business enters new markets in South and Central America.
- Coordinating among the ECM business team, legal & compliance, risk management and other corporate functions is essential.
- You may be assigned other Capital Markets projects related to asset management, insurance-linked securities and other finance arrangements, which will expand your exposure even further.
- Qualified to practice law in NY or another state
- Experience in weather, energy and/or agricultural commodity derivatives.
- Possess the confidence to act independently and to lead the legal support of a trading desk.
- Strong knowledge of Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Act, Commodity Exchange Act regulations and legal developments impacting capital markets.
- You possess team spirt, are client-focused and have a passion to perform.
Swiss Re Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Swiss Re from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Swiss Re jobs;