Tata Consultancy Services Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Tata Consultancy Services job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s 2nd largest IT services provider. As of 2017, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to breach $100 billion market capitalization, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its m-cap stood at Rs 6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) in Bombay Stock Exchange.
Apply Online Tata Consultancy Services Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Tata Consultancy Services hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Become a Technology Leader of the Future
TCS is a great place to start and develop your career long-term. We have many great opportunities available to new graduates seeking to enter the IT sector. Contact us today and learn more about what TCS has to offer you as a graduate.
Work with a Global IT Leader
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading technology services company providing IT services, digital and business solutions, has outstanding opportunities for university graduates seeking to start and grow a career in IT. We are proud member of the Tata group, one of the world’s largest industrial conglomerates and leader in social responsibility, and have a 375,000+ strong workforce continuously pioneering new IT ideas throughout global industry.
The TCS Career Advantage
TCS provides you with a great opportunity to start and grow a career in IT. With TCS you will have exposure to the future of technology, working with some of the brightest global minds in the industry, supporting some of the biggest brands in Australia and worldwide. TCS is recognised as a employer of choice, having won numerous awards in Australia and beyond. With TCS you will be part of a fast-growing global IT powerhouse on the forefront of innovation and transformation. Work with TCS and rest assured that our inspiring team and dedicated leaders will guide you through all stages of your career.
The TCS Graduate Program
The TCS Graduate Program offers great opportunities for tech-savvy enthusiastic individuals seeking to accelerate their careers in IT. Contact us now to discuss opportunities starting in February 2018. Applications for the February 2018 batch are open, so please apply at the earliest and don’t miss the deadline!
With TCS you can develop your future in roles that include:
- Software Programmer
- Support Analyst
- Test Analyst
- Business Analyst
- And more!
- Managing change request from Test Assessment to Ready for Service including Business Acceptance phases.
- Understand the Business Requirements and perform detailed analysis to map them to functional Business requirements.
- Identification of Solution Gaps for Proposed Solution if they are conflicting Business Requirements.
- Providing High Level Assessment comprising the Testing Strategy and Deriving Test Scenarios Mapping to Business requirement.
- Perform the Sanity Tests
- Publishing Reports to Client Directly about the Sanity Tests
- Managing the execution of change requests from Integration Testing till the regression testing ends and moved to production environment.
- Raising any defects in QC as and when issues found during execution and assigning them to correct team in right time.
- Do the smoke tests when the code of new Change Request deployed to environment.
- Publishing the status reports of the Change Requests owned at end of the day to customer.
- Highlighting the Risk to Management in case of schedule is not met due to slippage and as when we foresee the issues due to defect delay.
- Follow up and fixing of defects to Technical Work Streams as and when they raised and every day reminder status emails
- Understanding the business requirements for a project/CR.
- Understanding the solution design documents by all impacted work streams involved for a project/CR.
- Develop the test design and define the scope and effort estimation for testing
- Coordinate/highlight any gaps identified against requirements, solution design to respective stake holders during the test design phase
- Writing design, Traceability Matrix & use case specifications
- Prepare the Test Design Specification
- Analyse systems design specifications to develop Test Plans, Test Cases to cover overall Quality Assurance testing
- Conduct test case review meetings and walk through sessions to Business
- Creating Test Plan & estimation documents for releases
- Working with Product Owners, Technical Architects, Business Analysts and other project stake holders to ensure required level of clarity, avoiding understanding gaps from documented requirements.
- Basic understanding of Computer
- Strong Communication skills.
- Understanding of ITSM tool like: Service Now
- End User IT Issue handling and troubleshooting
- Hands on experience in handling user issues over phone and e-mail
- 24×7 Support
Tata Consultancy Services Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Tata Consultancy Services from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Tata Consultancy Services jobs;