Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Teach First job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We’re looking for people who
- Want to make an impact
- Strive to be the best they can be
- Live our values and our mission
- Lead by example
We are committed to attracting and recruiting the most talented individuals, regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Apply Online Teach First Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Teach First hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Purpose of the team:
The Finance team works to end educational inequality by helping the organisation to budgets and
forecasts, provide analysis, insight, influence and challenge, from a Finance perspective, to
enhance the quality of business decision-making and to drive improved performance.
Purpose of the role:
We are seeking an excellent graduate to work in our Finance team to become a rounded Finance
professional. You will be based within the Finance Business Partnering Team and will have
opportunities to gain experience of our Financial Accounting work. You will be performing a real
role with real responsibilities.
You will be expected to learn technical skills through in-job coaching and passing ACCA or CIMA
exams. We expect that, after 3 years, you will be ACCA or CIMA qualified and with a wide range of
work experience to use technical and softer skills.
At this level you will:
• Report to the Head of Finance Business Partnering
• Receive coaching from Finance Business Partners and other senior members of the team
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Finance Business Partnering team to provide financial data each month and
analysis to stakeholders across the Charity
• Providing support during the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting cycles to ensure
that these processes are efficient
• Working with budget holders to understand their monthly financial performance to ensure that
departments are seeking Value For Money
• Produce the management accounts for any and all parts of the business
• Support, and work closely with the finance business partner team to provide financial
information as required, including financial reports on transactions, ledger reports, and
information on individual accounting entries such as accruals, provisions, and other financial
• Load all approved budgets and forecasts in to the finance system
• Assist in the maintenance and improvement of all financial systems and policies
The critical responsibilities of this role are described above. They may be subject to reasonable
changes from time to time in line with business need. As part of the role you may be required to
travel to other UK locations from time to time. You will may also be required to attend away
days/retreats and the annual “Offsite” event which is mandatory for all employees.
Essential skills and experience:
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
• Good oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Accuracy and an eye for detail
Desirable skills and experience:
• Achieved at least a 2:1 in your degree and 3 B’s at A-Level
Teach First Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Teach First from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Teach First jobs;