Telefonica Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Telefonica job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Telefónica, S.A. is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company headquartered in Madrid, Spain. It is one of the largest telephone operators and mobile network providers in the world. It provides fixed and mobile telephony, broadband and subscription television, operating in Europe and America. As well as the Telefónica brand, it also trades as Movistar, O2 and Vivo. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. As of May 2017, Telefónica was the 110th largest company in the world, according to Forbes.
Apply Online Telefonica Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Telefonica hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Your role as a Full time/Part time Advisor is to be a high performing, self -motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You will do this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
- Working to store targets – selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
- Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how it contributes to O2`s success
- Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the Store operates effectively and within compliance
- Taking ownership for your development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers and our Academy and Learning Zone
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
Digital Solutions Sales Specialist
What are we looking for?
- The role holder will also have to maintain and increase existing revenues for the digital solutions portfolio
- Managing own sales pipeline for aligned products and teams, and create opportunities through customer engagement to achieve sales targets
- Must have experience and evidence of engaging at C-Suite and key stakeholders level both within customers and internally
- Demonstrate high level of commercial acumen and contract management and experience of negotiating high value sales contracts
What will you need?
- Solid sales experience with an IT background is essential – you must have an understanding of IT principles
- Customer facing experience is required
- Strong customer facing experience – visiting customers and leading presentations
- Confident to negotiate and influence at C level
- Ability to develop account plans and new sales strategies to hunt and farm new business opportunities
- Experience working in a matrix style organisation to effectively managing stakeholder relationships
Telefonica Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Telefonica from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Telefonica jobs;