Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete The Good Care Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The best carers
Our professional carers are employed and trained to the very highest standards.doctor-outline.png
Our person-centred expert care promotes health and wellbeing.people-icon.png
Effective rotas and dedicated management support gets the best out of our carers.handshake-icon.png
24/7 access to advice and expertise, including a leading dementia nurse.ribbon-outline.png
We continually monitor our services to ensure exceptional levels of care.
Apply Online The Good Care Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about The Good Care Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Social Media Executive
Purpose of role: Manages all social media channels, campaigns, overall online presence to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Increasing brand awareness, and general industry awareness for Live-in Homecare sector. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data to improve social media presence and campaign efficiency. Understanding key audiences and ability to create key strategic messaging for key publics. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through all marketing platforms.
Description: Will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the social media accounts including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram
- This will include:
- Reviewing and setting up monthly social media schedules
- Responding to online enquiries from Client, Employee platforms.
- Create online community by: increasing followers; building ‘relationships’; creating brand awareness.
- Manage the day-to-day progression and execution of paid social, working with external agencies where necessary.
- Create campaign proposals, for paid promotions, for in-house recruitment team. (This is expected to be a regular task, in order to adapt to market and audience changes)
- End of month reports for finance team – will include liaising with recruitment team for end of month overall new hired employees.
- Manage and provide assistance to all overseas Recruiters with their social media advertising, including (but not limited to) Spain, South Africa, Greece and Hungary. Provide aid in their online campaigns, and enforcing continuity in brand values.
- Ownership of organic content on all channels – as well as locating brand related content that is suitable for key target audiences across key platforms.
- Creating original graphics i.e. social posts (for all platforms, to meet unique post requirements), banners, logos, adverts, and event posters.
- Using own initiative, formulate social media content for one-off campaigns and on-going monthly activity
- Weekly and monthly social media reports to key stakeholders
- Support the recruitment team with Job adverts and job boards including, Facebook, Instagram, Gumtree.
- Supporting research in locating new platforms to utilise for recruitment
- Research into media opportunities and bringing forward new ideas to Business Development, such as award opportunities, client leads.
- Create weekly reports for the daily applications that run through the TGCG website, from all current and future recruitment platforms for key stakeholders.
- Manage website blog content for maximising traffic to our site.
- Editing content on website and updating crucial information to keep in line with new policy and changing business.
- Promoting events online, through social media and the main website. Creating paid promotions online for Recruitment team and individual hub activity.
- Ensure that communications code, product and compliance led updates are published on the websites ensuring that they are correctly and fully represented on the site in a timely manner
- Managing the increase of Client and Employee online reviews across all accounts including (but not limited to)
- Trustpilot, Glassdoor, Most Recommended and Google.
- Managing Mail Campaigns for Business Development, Client Services and Recruitment.
- Photography: attending events when possible; taking head shots of new employees for head office; new carers; employees who attend refresher training and taking TGCG in-house photos.
- Administrator for Livechat (online chat service for company website) – creating new accounts for employees and providing training. (emphasis on online portrayal of brand)
- Weekly report on chats, agent activity and conversions that is sent to key stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Development team – providing access to social media to promote their events in the local community.
- Uploading BD’s events and activities to main company website
- Able to take on responsibility of editing and producing new marketing tools for the Business Development and Client
- Services team, such as case studies, thank you cards, compliment cards etc.
- Care Manager Profiles
- Research and monitor competitors activity – ensure The Good Care Group is on top.
- Willingness to adapt and acquire additional skills as may be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
- Collaborating with members of the marketing team on content ideas.
- Evaluating trends, insights, customer research, market research and competitor data
Profile: The ideal candidate for this Social Media Executive role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Mass Communications 2.1 or above.
- Professional social media experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in research
- Analytical, comfortable with numbers and data analysis
- IT litterate – Photoshop, Indesign, Excel, Word,
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- Theoretical and strategic mentally
- Creative nature – flexible in ability to create new and exciting designs within company branding
- Able to work independently
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The Good Care Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for The Good Care Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for The Good Care Group jobs;