Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete The Utility Warehouse job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Utility Warehouse is the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets and our growth is based upon ‘word of mouth’ recommendations, mainly provided to us through our network of around 40,000 business partners across the UK. And grow we do, because we are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion we expect from every member of our team.
With our stunning and modern network headquarters being based in Colindale, North West London, we are easily accessible via the Northern Line and are a short drive from the North London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire areas.
What we offer
At Utility Warehouse we offer stability, career progression and a workplace that still has that family feel which you don’t often see in larger companies.
When you join us, you will go through our induction programme, where our expert trainers and academy teams will give you the guidance and knowledge you need to move on to the phones as a great advisor. From there, our dedicated teams will support you through the remainder of your probationary period. Once you have completed probation, you’ll receive a very special ‘welcome to the family!’.
Apply Online The Utility Warehouse Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about The Utility Warehouse hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Services Administrator (Customer Correspondence)
We are looking for someone with great communication skills to join our established Correspondence team. We trust our teams to provide the best possible service they can to our members and if you join our team:
- You’ll be responding to high volumes of written customer communication – both in writing and over the phone within our SLA’s;
- You’ll be resolving any queries our members have about their UW services and bills – and providing solutions to any problems they come to us with;
- You’ll be working with and building relationships with our residential and business members – and our partners -aiming for first contact resolution;
- You’ll be recording and verifying accurate information from all member or partner interactions in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- Hours of work will be 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
You’ll be supported from day one when you join our fantastic tried, tested and fully comprehensive Company Induction. We’ll give you full and in-depth training on our products and services – and that’s just the beginning! You will receive ongoing coaching sessions and one to one development to help you achieve your career goals with us; it really is a very supportive environment!
It’s our people that make Utility Warehouse the winner of numerous Which? and Moneywise Awards, and that’s why we work so hard to provide a first-class rewards package for our staff. It’s all about us recognising the people who live by our values and demonstrate their exceptional customer service skills by doing what’s right by our members and partners. In short we are “Proud to be Purple”.
Starting salary is £21,500 plus great benefits! Just to give you a taste, here are a few or our perks:
- You’ll get bonuses, an escalating holiday allowance, share options, life assurance, a pension and much more!
- You’ll be entitled to discounts on UW services, as well as gym memberships, healthcare, restaurants and even your shopping!
- You’ll be in a friendly working environment, with a number of fun perks such as pool and table tennis tables at the office, frequent nights out/social events and a departmental fun fund!
We are looking for people with excellent written and verbal communication skills who love delivering excellent customer service with a personal touch.
We are looking for people who have:
- A passion for customer service and natural ability to build rapport and empathise with our members;
- The ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution;
- The ability to communicate technical and complicated information in a concise way;
- The skills to act with integrity, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (A to C grade at GCSE or equivalent).
If you’re a good communicator and provide a warm and friendly experience this is the opportunity for you!
The Utility Warehouse Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for The Utility Warehouse from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for The Utility Warehouse Jobs;