Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete thebigword job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
thebigword is an innovative and ambitious language solutions provider
We are the world’s fastest growing language company but have even bigger aspirations for the future.
We want people who share our ambitions to join thebigword journey.
We’re committed to creating opportunities for young people through our Government recognised Top 100 Apprenticeships scheme. And we’re always on the lookout for talented people that share our values and passion for language services in any of the areas listed below.
Apply Online thebigword Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about thebigword hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Interpreting Project Manager
Key Responsibilities include:
• Communicate with clients regarding project quotations and queries
• Administer set up of accounts and contacts
• Build and develop client relationships ensuring business retention
• Assisting with the full life cycle of the project from quotation to completion
• Provide support to the Interpreting Operations Management team
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Previous experience in liaison with internal and external stakeholders
• Proven experience of account coordination/management
• The ability to multitask and prioritise work
• The ability to manage change and initiate projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Solid IT skills
• Experience of working within a fast paced targeted environment
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the necessary requirements to fit the role, then please click the” apply online” button
Please note: Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.
Business Development Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and win new business prospect within the Public Sector that spend >£60k+ per annum
- Retain existing accounts and revenue that are coming to the end of their contract life
- Attend prospect client meeting and trade shows
- Expand business through identification, planning and winning of new account relationships to grow the client account
- Manage an on-going pipeline of revenue and activity
- Prepare and write RFP/Tender/Proposal in conjunction with the Global Bid Manager and team
- Work with the account management team and be actively aware of work completed for clients that fall under your portfolio.
- Be knowledgeable about revenue and profitability and report accordingly.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects to understand their needs, culture and decision making process
- Attend QBR or other major stakeholder meeting with Account manager where required.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure you achieve annual sales targets.
- Proactively develop sales skills and market/business knowledge, apply best practice techniques and tools to maximise your performance.
- Achieve budgets, targets, activity levels, as agreed with Sales Director
- Responsible for developing effective relationships with internal departments to meet client needs
- Complete and provide appropriate, timely management reports as required
- Create and maintain all required CRM records
- Develop extensive knowledge of client procurement process, including who the decision-makers are, and develop effective interventions to provide solutions to issues that clients are facing in their Language Requirements
- Understand external business environment, including key competitors, developments in technology, economic/political/social drivers
Key skills & Experience
- Clear new business prospect Strategy
- Proactive lead generation
- Up to date Pipeline with >£2m weighted value at all times
- Achievement of annual sales targets (revenue and gross margin)
- Weekly report to manager
- Regular activity levels in line with KPI’s set
- Quality of client relationships and associated feedback/satisfaction
- Feedback from thebigword colleagues
- Tender conversion
- The successful applicant will receive full product and service based training as well as ongoing mentoring and a tailored career progression plan. This role is essential for the ongoing expansion of our sales team in Europe and as such, we are only interested in applicants with a genuine passion for sales. We offer an excellent remuneration package, a dynamic working environment and the chance to work with and visit clients on an international scale.
thebigword Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for thebigword from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for thebigword jobs;