Thomas Cook Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Thomas Cook job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Thomas Cook UK & Ireland Head Office is in Peterborough. It’s a thriving business hub housing over 1,000 people. We also have a corporate Head Office in the City of London, with over 200 colleagues, it’s a great atmosphere for collaboration and innovation.
Apply Online Thomas Cook Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Thomas Cook hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
There are few industries more exciting than travel. And you’ll be part of a global group that’s famous for taking very good care of its people both at home and abroad. With nearly two centuries of history and innovation behind us, we’re a trusted brand that’s working to make sure that it gives its 22,000 people and 23 million customers exactly what each of them wants – in their career, or in their holiday.
Working as part of the In Destination services team (IDS) you will truly need to put the customer at our heart at every stage of their holiday, from their arrival at the airport to their time at the hotel to providing excellent holiday information.
To ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in destination. To work as part of the Kids Club team with a responsibility to prepare, manage and deliver sessions.
Key Responsibilities; Ensure all activities for children are fun, engaging and safe.
A role that combines customer service and entertaining children – the Perfect job!
What you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to achieve service & targets in line with the SLA
- Create and organize a varied activity program for children 3-11 years
- Deliver the Kids Disco in the evening
- Ensure activities are engaging, fun, creative & entertaining at all times to the customers
- Guide both day and evening events as required on your own or as part of the team
- Take an active role in any in-house entertainment/ activity where possible
Provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our guests. Offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different guests needs and objectives and be an important factor to a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to succeed in making each guest’s stay unique and increase customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist.
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies.
- Fluent English.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Positive attitude and charisma.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- Additional language.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership / Funciones principles:
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products.
- Keep a clean and stocked room.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs, and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Cooperate with and report on the administration on any arising issues.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
- Degree or a current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy.
Sufficient knowledge of the specific jobs of maintenance professionals in the hospitality sector, to ensure the safe and effective operation of the facilities. Carry out preventive maintenance of facilities and machinery.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective organisational skills to support multiple people
- Check the operation of air condition units, boilers and pressure groups
- General repairs and work on different things around the hotel
- Various activities of masonry and painting as a complement to repairs in various installations
- Working with external suppliers regarding the ordering of different parts/work with the general manager on the same topic
- Cultural, intellectual or similar knowledge acquired in Compulsory Secondary Education
- Professional Training in the category of Construction Trades (plumber, electrician, carpenter, painter, gardener, etc.)
It is your responsibility to assist all guest using the swimming pool facilities with knowledge of the necessary techniques for adequate assistance in case of any accidents or sudden illnesses until the sanitary personnel can take charge of the situation.
- Experience in a similar position.
- First Aid Knowledge
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Must always be attentive and able to serve our guest.
- Prevent accident from happening.
- Deliver great customer service and support all guest when required.
- First Aid Knowledge across a wide range of different injuries.
- Knowledge and specialised training for Lifeguards
Thomas Cook Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Thomas Cook from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Thomas Cook jobs;