TK Maxx Assistant Store Manager Job Description
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
- Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales
- Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
- Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of full and part-time Associates
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office
Find TK Maxx Jobs Here; All TK Maxx Job Appplication
- Two years’ of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
- Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
- Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
How to Apply for TK Maxx Assistant Store Manager Jobs