Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete TNS Global job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
At Kantar TNS we deliver key insights to the world’s brightest businesses. But it’s more than that. We make insightful recommendations that our clients can trust and act on. We help brands grow their reach and potential around the world. And we’ll do the same for your career.
Everyone at Kantar TNS has the opportunity to hone their skills into strong expertise across departments, categories and geographies. We help the smartest thinkers explore their potential and become confident trailblazers in our industry. Here you’ll apply your potential to diverse, complex and often unprecedented business challenges. Every day, and all over the world.
Apply Online TNS Global Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about TNS Global hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Associate Director – Design & Insight
- Lead the daily client relationship for one of the largest global tracking programs in the UK business.
- Build and grow this client relationship by acquiring relevant background knowledge and clear understanding of client business, relationship building, ensuring the team meet deadlines, managing client expectations, and being responsible for leading the client on all aspects of program design and insight delivery.
- Be a trusted advisor – giving sound guidance on analysis techniques; leading on development of strategic content of conclusions and recommendations and by adding value to research results.
- Provide actionable research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate Kantar solutions for new business.
- Lead collaboration with colleagues across other sites, functions and Kantar operating companies to provide multi-source insight and provide your client with best-of-Kantar thinking.
- Ensure actionability of recommendations and findings to client business.
- Ensure Signature process is followed and executed to a high standard.
- Lead debriefs and workshops to the marketing and research teams.
- Be involved in responding to research briefs from your client.
- Actively seek cross-sell opportunities and ways to expand client business.
- Implementation of broader business initiatives to improve business performance.
- Set standards of excellence, ensuring high quality through management of reporting and checking procedures, ensuring quality of proposals, questionnaires, discussion guides, presentations etc.
- Communicate to a high standard consistently and build effective relationships internally, to ensure the smooth running and timely delivery of work.
- Direct the team’s efforts in the most effective use of analytic processes and research methodologies to address clients’ business issues.
- Effectively line manage mid-junior team members – identifying skills gaps and growth potential, involving them in planning and design of projects, setting objectives and providing on the job training and coaching.
· Proven in developing, landing and embedding actionable insights for clients’ organisations.
· Like being with and advising clients – from day to day issues on projects to more strategic opportunities to help us grow our accounts.
· Able to build an atmosphere of client focus.
· Able to manage large scale projects and lead a team to achieve financial targets; through developing client relationships and instilling a learning culture among the team.
· Possess strategic thinking ability, a deep understanding of clients’ needs, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
· Conducts analytics and tells that story to clients in a way which is compelling but doesn’t lose sight of the evidence.
· Accomplished in utilising multiple data sources to develop an insight-led solution for clients.
· Excellent presentation skills, commercial acumen and business writing skills in English.
· Displays high accuracy, an attention to detail and good organisational skills.
· Have an area of domain expertise aligned to our strategic goals – whether sector or practice e.g. CX.
· Strong business development skills – unearthing client’s genuine issues, responding to research briefs and pitching to clients.
· Experienced in line management and in developing team members through coaching and performance management.
· Has confidence to challenge people and processes where improvements for efficiency or quality are identified.
· Responds positively to change and consistently looks for new ways to support the wider project team. Also makes time to engage the team in knowledge sharing.
· Proactively uses available resource to progress own learning and development.
· Knowledge and experience of Kantar tools and offer is an advantage.
TNS Global Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for TNS Global from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for TNS Global jobs;