Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Toolstation job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Toolstation is a highly efficient multi-channel retailer and Which? Retailer of the Year in both 2016 and 2017. Since our creation in 2003, we have expanded from one branch in a former petrol station in Bristol to a business with hundreds of branches. On average, we create a job every working day and open a new branch every week. Now owned by Travis Perkins plc, Toolstation has the financial backing of one of the most successful and stable companies in the FTSE 250, combined with the freedom to operate as a nimble, entrepreneurial business – keeping costs low so that customers can enjoy consistently low prices for high quality products.
Apply Online Toolstation Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Toolstation hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Part Time Service Assistant
As our first point of contact for our customers you’ll be working in a trade counter environment. This isn’t your average retail role, we serve customers, pick items from the warehouse and stock shelves. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But where we really differ is our service, we go above and beyond to make our customers happy. And you’ll be at the forefront of this, building longstanding relationships and taking pride in doing a good job.
• Serving customers in the Trade Counter, taking orders, picking stock, checking that the customer has the correct items and accurately completing monetary transactions.
• Offering alternatives where appropriate, to fulfil a customer order.
• Adhering to company processes and procedures.
• Process returns as required in line with company procedures.
• Assisting in the receipt, checking, location and movements of stock, both in and out, using the stock movement system to maintain a high level of accuracy at all times.
• Housekeeping, ensuring that all areas, both in the store and communal colleague areas are clean and adhere to clear floor policy and Health and Safety requirements.
Toolstation Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Toolstation from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Toolstation jobs;