Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Towergate Insurance job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
As one of the UK’s largest independent insurance intermediaries, we’re always on the lookout for people who want make their mark and help us shape something unique. With over 4000 employees across 100 offices, a spirit unrivalled in the industry, and big ambitions for the future, there’s never been a better time to join Towergate.
Apply Online Towergate Insurance Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Towergate Insurance hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The role of the Account Handler is to provide office based support to their assigned Account Executive in the day to day running of the client portfolio, including setting up all appropriate actions required for contract renewal. The Account Handler is the first point of contact for all client and provider queries and issues as they arise and is expected to have the skills and knowledge to understand what actions are required to meet the expectations of all parties. The role will be to deputise for the Account Handler Team Leader as required in the day to day running of the team.
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio on a day to day basis
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels
- Be the first point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal and external sources
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping consultants informed as appropriate
- Co-ordinate administration of schemes including invoicing, membership data, claims data, communication materials and other associated queries
- Prepare template client reports as request by Account Executive
- Resolve any identified discrepancies in provider documentation before sending to clients
- Ensure that any correspondence produced or issued by Towergate is accurate and adheres to any published brand guidelines
- Proactively initiate & manage the gathering of relevant data for each client’s scheme renewal and ensure accuracy at all times & assist with the analysis of data as required
Customer Service Advisor
- Outbound calls to customers due for renewal
- Overcoming objections and selling the renewal over the phone
- Working to targets
- Working in a compliance driven environment
The ideal Insurance Customer Service applicant must be/have:
- Confident on the phone
- Have the ability to think on their feet when handling objections from a customer
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to work to targets
- A strong will to succeed
- Able to build rapport with customers
- Able to work to guidelines and regulations
- Have excellent customer service skills
A basic salary of £16,900 per year, with the potential to rise up to £19,650 through our unique ‘recognising excellence’ package.
Towergate Insurance Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Towergate Insurance from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Towergate Insurance jobs;