Travelex Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Travelex job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Founded in 1976, Travelex has grown into far more than just travel money. We also process and deliver foreign currency orders for major banks, travel agencies, supermarkets, hotels and casinos, as well as distributing large quantities of foreign currency banknotes for customers including central banks and international financial institutions. We also play a hand in the money transfer and international payments spaces. Want to get involved?
Apply Online Travelex Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Travelex hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Travel Money Advisors
Travelex looking for friendly and motivated Travel Money Advisors for our Travelex stores to support customers in buying and selling foreign exchange, as well as providing advice and support around our full range of products. Your role will involve dealing with cash counting and balancing, whilst adhering to compliance, legal and regulatory standards. You’ll be working towards the delivery of key targets, including (but not limited) to financials, customer service and compliance. And of course, you’ll do all of this with a smile and provide excellent service to our customers and airport travelers.
What benefits Travelex can offer you
- Flexible benefit schemes including childcare vouchers, buying and selling holidays, private medical insurance and contributory pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for Development Programmes, NVQ’s/Apprenticeships (England only)
- Enhanced overtime pay & bank holiday working payments
- Location pay / Cost of living pay enhancement
- Free staff parking
- Subsidised (staff) canteen access
- Staff rates on currency
- Free uniform
- Employee Assistance – phone counselling & up to 8 F2F counselling sessions
You have a GCSE or equivalent maths pass (A – C) or relevant experience, the ability to work flexibility across shifts between 8.30am – 8.30pm, a clear credit and criminal history and 5 years of personal & work referencing (this can include education).
Welcome to your next step in your Retail career and the world of possibilities that await you as part of the Travelex team, the world’s leading foreign exchange specialist!
We are looking for a Full Time Store Leader responsible for the performance situated at our Casuarina Store (NT) to join our friendly team to help us maximise sales through delivering prompt, friendly and enthusiastic customer service.
You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, and have the ability to work autonomously and independently.
Your part of the deal
- You will welcome our customers and identify their needs by providing outstanding customer service
- Drive sales in store and fellow team members to success
- Inspire and motivate team members to achieve sales results and set their own goals
- Coach team members on the behaviours, sales skills and knowledge required to be a successful team member
- Maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external parties
- Analyse store sales performance data
- Promote our range of financial and travel products
- Manage till stock
- Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Understand current marketing campaigns and how they add value to the customer
- Achieve individual KPIs / targets
- Ideally have a min. of one year Retail experience with a sales or customer service background
- Have a natural ability for motivating a team to reach sales targets
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be an energetic team player with excellent communication skills
- Bring a professional attitude with you to work everyday
- Experience working with foreign currencies is not essential, as full training will be provided
Our Part of the Deal
- Provide on-going training, feedback, and career development opportunities throughout Travelex
- We will value your point of view and respect you as an individual
- Provide you the tools and resources required to do your job
- Recognise and celebrate your achievements for a job well done with an amazing incentive plan
- Free uniform supplied
- Development and ownership of the team’s central change management process
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information across the Alto-Core Cloud and Alto-Core ATM Platforms
- Work with Programme and Project Managers to support the delivery of key project deliverables
- Assign tasks to both internal and external teams in support of project delivery
- Track Risks, Issues, Actions and Dependencies at Programme level
- Monitor project progress and complete appropriate reporting in line with project governance requirements
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers for projects
- Work with Project Managers to maintain and monitor project plans, budgets and expenditures
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings and workshops
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Support development and management of the change management framework across the Project Portfolios and BAU teams
- Management of project invoicing
- Central ownership of JIRA administration for the project team
What makes you the ideal candidate?
- Experience developing/embedding a PMO function
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Relevant experience as a project coordinator or similar
- A desire to progress your career in project management
- An ability to prepare and interpret project documentation
- Hands-on experience with project management tools in both waterfall and agile methodology, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- Solid organisational skills, including multi-tasking and time-management
- Release and/or Acquiring project management delivery experience is a plus
- Ability to review and interpret data and its relevance across the Acquiring Platform portfolio and BAU work; excellent MS Excel skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- A strong team player with a willingness to get stuck in
Our airport stores capture the essence of what makes your journey exciting! Working alongside an excellent team you will work hard to maintain our impeccable standards, providing a consistent and seamless experience for our customers. Impressing them with your knowledge of Travelex products and your personal and engaging manner, you will deliver unparalleled customer service.
You must be flexible to work a shift pattern between 4.30am – 22.30pm, 4 days on / 4 days off which covers 365 days a year, on a 36 hours contract. You must also be able to commute to Heathrow Airport during unsociable hours. Please note it is standard procedure to have all security checks completed within 3 months. The referencing process for Airport Security is particularly detailed; therefore you must be able to provide a five year work and personal referencing history during the interview process.
This is a uniquely challenging, exciting and varied role with a mixture of sales, customer service and administration.
On a typical day of a Sales Consultant you will:
- Handle foreign exchange transactions for customers
- Maximise store revenue by up-selling and cross-selling
- Meet sales targets and deliver excellent customer service
- Offer the best service solution to every customer
- Perform cash handling accurately
- Handle customer queries and concerns
- Serve on average 40-60 customers during non-peak season. You’ll be serving at least twice as many during peak season
- Be a Travelex ambassador at all times
Travelex Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Travelex from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Travelex jobs;