Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Travelport job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Join the world of travel tech
Our Travel Commerce Platform is multi-faceted, offering you global opportunities in a variety of exciting, challenging and rewarding roles. Prior experience in the travel industry is not critical if you’d like to join our team, as long as you’ve got a commitment to customer service, integrity, drive and an inquiring mind.
Apply Online Travelport Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Travelport hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Director Agency Finance
- Be global lead for finance on key commercial initiatives – ensuring appropriate timely input of finance into these programmes and also acting ensuring finance teams are appropriately updated re these programmes
- Establishing robust, clear and driven finance change programmes for key change programmes impacting the Commercial organisation – including establishing and maintaining clear project plans, stakeholder input and communication, providing executive level updates and readouts and overall driving these programmes to successful conclusion
- Build clear view of required system, process or people investment to achieve the required commercial outcome – including establishing any short term investments/processes whilst longer term investment in systems are underway
- [further points to be added]
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA). Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Prior experience at leading complex finance change programmes and initiatives including working with wide range of specialisms (IT systems, Data Governance, Commercial organisation, Compliance teams) to deliver the solution
- Ability to work effectively at all levels within the organisation and manage teams indirectly
- Tenacious and assertive, will need at times to drive things through the business and push boundaries that are unfamiliar to others. Hands-on and proactive.
- Strong influencer of those around them, used to working at various levels of exposure, ground floor through to board level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus on process improvement and change agenda to drive efficiency and best practice in the finance function
- Previous experience in a corporate environment useful but not essential. Previous experience of working within a
- Sarbanes Oxley regulated company would be beneficial
- Either prior experience within the travel industry or alternatively within other industries which rely on technology to drive high volume transactional and billing activities (banking, telecoms etc)
- This will be a senior high profile role within the Agency Finance team – supporting the Commercial Agency organisation which generates ~$2.0bn revenue, ~$800m profit contribution with a staff base of ~880 employees
- Reports to the Vice President of Agency Finance
- Based in Travelport’s HQ in Langley, UK
- Travel may be required in this role (but expected to be limited)
- Will have significant interaction with many of the other Finance functions across Travelport
- Highly visible role within Finance and also Commercial. Will have significant exposure to both the Group CFO and the Commercial leadership team
- Able to establish and drive forward change programmes within Finance/Commercial including able to clearly set out progress and key barriers to Executive management and also work collaboratively across different teams to successfully deliver these changes
- This position will be report to the Vice President of Agency Finance but with high visibility with CFO, Finance leadership team (CFO+1) and Commercial leadership team (CCO+1)
- Very close working relationship with Financial Operations, Enterprise Corporate Systems, Air commerce organisation and Product organisation.
Travelport Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Travelport from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Travelport jobs;