Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete TSYS|Total System Services job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Who is TSYS?
TSYS® is all about unlocking payment opportunities. Our beginnings were simple — a woman needed a bank, so her company made one for her. That’s why we put people at the heart of every decision we make. And as one of the world’s largest payment solutions and services companies, those decisions are changing payments every day.
Why Choose TSYS
Our company is full of adventurers, dreamers and doers. People who make plans, and who make things happen. And, of course, people that have fun doing it. In short, people like you.
We love working here, and we think you will too.
Apply Online TSYS|Total System Services Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about TSYS|Total System Services hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Representative
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards. Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas. Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company’s/assigned client’s products and services. Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients. Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes. Enters required data into client provided systems and databases. Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarization of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve card holder inquiries.
- Handles complaints in accordance with the Internal Complaints Procedure (ICP): logs resolved complaints and escalates unresolved complaints as per the ICP.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
TSYS|Total System Services Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for TSYS|Total System Services from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for TSYS|Total System Services Jobs;