TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 380 hotels, 17 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of our corporate culture is our global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. In 2018 financial year the TUI Group with a headcount of around 70,000 recorded turnover of €19.5bn and an operating result of €1.147bn. The TUI Group’s share is listed on the London Stock Exchange in the FTSE 100 index, in the Quotation Board of the Open Market on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and regulated Market of the Hanover Stock Exchange.
TUI Group Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete TUI Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online TUI Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about TUI Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Cabin Crew Position
You’ll work with the rest of the team to plan your flight activities and demonstrate safety knowledge to the required standard in the crew room.
Once on the aircraft, you’ll perform vital checks prior to departure, then you’ll welcome customers on-board with a friendly welcome and a smile. You’ll provide a safety briefing to our customers and prepare the aircraft for departure.
Throughout The Flight:
You’ll be on hand to attend to customers’ needs during the flight, ensuring that they are safe and comfortable throughout. And you’ll further serve customers by selling refreshments and duty-free including luxury items to maximise sales whilst delivering great service.
Landing & Disembarkation:
You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting positive impression.
• Confidence, a sense of fun and a passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills to engage customers and colleagues
• The ability to plan and organize but still juggle priorities and “think on your feet” when necessary
• Reliable with strong attention to detail
• Energy, resilience and an appetite for hard work
• A healthy drive to achieve sales targets (but never at the expense of a great customer experience)
• A commitment to learning and continuous improvement
There are some specific physical and logistical requirements for the role, to ensure that you can safely serve our customers on-board.
Regulatory requirements state that cabin crew need to:
• Be able to reach the overhead compartments with a minimum 6’2” reach (not height) without shoes
• Be assessed as ‘fit to operate as crew’ by a suitably qualified Aero-Medical Examiner
• Be able to move freely, forward facing down the aisle and pass through the smallest secondary cabin emergency exit without assistance
• Be able to fit into the evacuation space at a door area and fit into a jump seat harness without modification
• Provide 5 years of references and be willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for 6 months or more in the previous 5 years
Senior HR Advisor
As a Senior HR Advisor you will take ownership of Employee Relations advice in your functional areas, working to minimise risk and drive a commercial outcome; whilst developing partnerships with line managers and HR Business Partners. You will stay up to date with the latest Employment Legislation whilst effectively interpreting and communicating it to line managers. Having the ability to prioritise and manage a high volume caseload is key, whilst balancing key project activities. You will also develop and advise on policy, being a point of contact who manages Employee Relations activity.
You will have previously worked in a fast paced commercial environment. Working with confidence and competence in detail and ambiguity to plan and implement projects such as management tools and training, reward, talent, performance management etc.
This is a collaborative role where you will work across the wider HR Function incl. L&D, Resourcing, & HR MI. You will work in partnership with your HR Business Partner in shaping and implementing the HR People Plan for your division. You will work with other Senior HR Advisors to ensure consistency of communication, policy and practices and sharing of information.
What we are looking for
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- High degree of influencing and impact through relationship management
- Articulate & Results oriented
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about HR good practice
- Comprehensive and up to date grasp of employment legislation and its practical / pragmatic application
- Organised with ability to plan in detail and with ambiguity
- Experience of working in a multi tasked and fast paced environment
- Passionate about self-development, as a team and as a business actively looking for opportunities to harness this at every opportunity
What you will be doing
Project Management •Own delivery of and manage assigned project and portfolio of change •Plan and manage the project in a manner that delivers the component project outputs needed to support the intended value of the programme •Provide quality assurance to projects and ensure projects’ delivery on time, on budget and up to stakeholder expectations •Ensure optimised and effective use of available resources and funds to deliver projects within the programme •Manage various dependencies that could impact value realisation, engage with relevant counterparts to ensure dependencies don’t jeopardise committed business benefits •Contribute to further development of Group IT project delivery capability Compliance and Risk Management •Ensure projects adherence and development to TUI’s project delivery framework, architecture standards and operating model •Ensure that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates and frameworks and is captured in agreed toolsets •Ensure that project relevant risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules and other related artefacts are documented and tracked and when required demonstrate accountability and be part of the solution to proactively manage risks. Stakeholder Engagement and Governance •Build, own, develop and foster the stakeholder relationships to successfully delivery the project •Effectively manage the relationship with 3rd party suppliers and wider delivery team •Engage on a regular basis with the project stakeholders and ensure broad awareness, engagement and communication •Promote pro-active escalation culture Team Management •Provide on-going support and guidance whilst ensuring high delivery standards and performance of project teams formed by internal employees, contractors and external suppliers in a matrix organisation •Manage delivery team consistent with TUI values •Create an environment where continuous improvement is core to team dynamics
What we are looking for
•First-hand experience and knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) with formal Project Delivery Accreditations (such as Prince2, APM, etc.) •Ability to build successful project teams, covering resources spread across portfolio of delivery typically without direct line management responsibility •Demonstrable experience of building consensus around change, influencing multiple stakeholders and managing conflicting agendas •Ability to manage the challenges and priorities of a portfolio of projects concurrently is essential •A self-starter who is comfortable at taking the lead to set up projects and hit the ground running •A solid understanding of how to deliver IT infrastructure and desktop services renewal is highly desirable •Experience of working in the Travel industry would be advantageous but not essential •A demonstrable organised approach and methodical way of working is essential •Proven ability to understand stakeholder’s needs •Excellent communication skills written and verbal •Confident demeanour which instils confidence in your peers and other team members
Web Performance Manager
What you will be doing
- Continuously monitor digital channel activity identifying problems/defects and solutions for issues which impact site operations, performance and channel integrity. Escalating identified issues accordingly and working proactively with wider business and technical teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to review all priority incidents/defects for future fixes, releases, self-service and emergency changes. Anticipating and communicating potential risks.
- Chair and drive a performance forum of key stakeholders from around the business and IT to help support the current and future performance strategy.
- Manage a performance backlog covering all digital channels by collaborating with key stakeholders from across the business.
- Provide support for major release activity by inputting operational, performance, monitoring requirements and attending pre-release meetings including daily stand-ups. Be responsible for post release analysis through reporting, including performance, usage and trends. Follow up on next steps to drive improvements where required.
- Manage major incidents offering technical expertise, escalation, prioritisation & impact analysis and business coordination.
- Liaising with the Digital Quality Manager to agree testing requirements for Operational changes, issues and developments for BAU activities.
- Collaboratively working with the Digital Content, Analytics, Marketing and Merchandising teams ensuring operational governance is adhered too for all BAU activity.
- Create and distribute digital channel reporting including performance data, competitor analysis and customer pain points. Maintain and continually review operational dashboards for all TUI digital channels.
- Working alongside the Digital Services team acting as a key stakeholder for all Commercial change i.e. peak trading and brochure launch planning. Collaborating with key teams to ensure the successful delivery of all content and product information to all TUI digital channels.
What we are looking for
• Proven experience in an Operational or Managerial role with a strong analytical skill set. Experience of web analytics and web performance management would be beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of management, adjusting behaviors and communication style where appropriate.
• Strong influencing/negotiation skills with confidence to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
• Someone with the ability to make decisions considering the commercial and customer impact.
• A passionate individual with the ability to drive key priorities/performance improvements for benefit of the business and our customers.
• A background in web platforms with the ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve using both internal and external tools such as Dynatrace, WebPagetest, GTMetrix and/or Google Insights.
• Comfortable working within an environment of ambiguity and high degree and complexity.
• Potential to develop technical expertise, the successful applicant is expected to become a subject matter expert in tools/process and principals within a large Digital function.
• Someone with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, demonstrating capability to deliver to agreed timelines.
• Someone with strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Ability to lead and coach team members.
• Always remains focused on the most critical / impactful task to hand using all resources efficiently and effectively.
• It is expected that the successful applicant should reach full proficiency in 6 months. Therefore a hunger and a proven ability for learning is essential.
• Ability to work flexibly and provide support for the on-call rota.
TUI Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for TUI Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for TUI Group jobs;