Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete UK Power Networks job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
UK Power Networks own and maintain electricity cables and lines across London, the South East and East of England making sure your lights stay on. We maintain and upgrade power equipment. We move and connect new electricity cables. Check if we cover your area here. We’ve changed names so you may know of us as the electricity board or other names.
Your electricity supplier is the company you choose to buy your electricity from, and who you pay your bills to. If you look on your bill – part of what you pay is given to UK Power Networks for running and maintaining the power cables in your area.
Apply Online UK Power Networks Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about UK Power Networks hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Distribution Supply Technician
- Ensure rapid and safe response to emergency calls as directed by Network Operations or local office.
- Provide regular updates via verbal or mobile electronic hand held devises in accordance with procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information on fault conditions, carry out initial fault location and liaise with local staff on repairs.
- Investigate voltage complaints and install test equipment as required.
- Carry out Authorised Person (AP) duties.
- Carry out idle service inspections.
EHV Oil Mechanic
- Responsibility for all aspects of Safety, Health and Environment relevant to this role
- Comply with all UKPN DSR’s, policies and procedures and work to a high standard of quality.
- Carry out risk assessments in relation to the task and demonstrate a strong safety culture.
- Report hazards and defects that they are unable to rectify through the appropriate reporting procedure
- Inspection and Maintenance of EHV Pressurised Cables up to and including 132kv
- Fault location and repair of all EHV Pressurised Cables up to and including 132kv
- Liaise with control and carry out stand-by duties to maintain network security
- Be able to operate hand held IT equipment to receive job instructions and record asset data information
- Act as an ambassador for UK Power Networks and deliver excellent customer service
- Be able to work on their own or as part of a team.
UK Power Networks Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for UK Power Networks from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for UK Power Networks jobs;