Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Urban Outfitters job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Founded in 1970 in a small space across the street from the University of Pennsylvania, Urban Outfitters originated as a unique retail experience and community center for creative, college-age customers. Within a few short years, the first UO had grown into a small department store with an expanded product offering and additional elements, creating a greater community experience complete with restaurants, music and places to hang out. Today, Urban Outfitters has over 200 stores in the United States, Canada and Europe, offering experiential retail environments that combine a curated mix of women’s, men’s, accessories and home products with an eye toward creativity and cultural understanding. The idea of Urban Outfitters’ being a place for likeminded creative individuals and as a creation of community spaces continues today. We share our customers’ interests and values, representing community at all times by offering inclusion in social media, events, community involvement, and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Apply Online Urban Outfitters Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Urban Outfitters hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Buyers Admin Assistant
The main objective of this role is to provide support to Buyer in all areas of the buying department.
The ideal candidate would have at least two work experience placements on a buying department, have a fashion related degree and be an enthusiastic, positive individual with strong self-motivation, communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong work ethic and passion for product.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administration support to the buying team covering all departmental issues/queries.
- Key orders onto the systems coordinating with market vendors, the design & sourcing teams and directly with factories.
- Manage orders through to TOP approval.
- Manage samples, coordinate fit process and communicate with related parties.
- Critical path management of product, i.e. sample receipt, lab dip/trim/fit approvals, TOP receipt and approval, ensuring vendors receipt of tickets for labelling.
- Ensure we maintain the highest of product quality.
- Maintenance of MTS.
- Weekly reporting generation.
- Managing samples for Press and Web Stories.
- Manage interns.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a buying office preferred but not essential
- Fashion degree graduate.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness and a keen interest in the fashion retail industry.
- To have a creative flair.
Urban Outfitters Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Urban Outfitters from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Urban Outfitters jobs;