Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete UTC Aerospace Systems job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defence products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company was formed in August 2012 when parent United Technologies Corporation merged their existing subsidiary Hamilton Sundstrand with the newly-acquired Goodrich Corporation.
Apply Online UTC Aerospace Systems Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about UTC Aerospace Systems hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We have a great opportunity for a Quality Manager based within our Wolverhampton site to lead and develop a team of like-minded individuals focused on customer satisfaction, leading and driving a zero defect policy within Assembly, Test and Manufacturing functions using our LEAN & ACE toolsets.
As Quality Manager you will:
- Ensure that all are focused on customer satisfaction and the customer requirements are understood and exceeded.
- Focus on development of your Quality Team
- Review, define and Improve key processes to reduce variation and improve process capability, using ZDP™ tools.
- Take control of product to drawing / specifications
- Lead site Quality/Improvement systems and initiatives – AS9100, Audit Programme and improvement plans.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Be a key internal and external customer contact acting as SME on Quality.
The high quality products we design, produce and service in our Interiors, Actuation and Propeller Systems (IAPS) business allow both passengers and crew members to have a more comfortable experience and greater piece of mind during flight. From lighting and actuation systems to propellers, evacuation systems and seating – what we design and manufacture works together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class customer service, yet passengers don’t even know we’re there – and that’s how we like it.
Get on-board the UTC Aerospace Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide
As Commodity Manager you will:
- Drive cost reduction initiatives through the analysis of similar to part comparisons, should cost estimation, and value engineering
- Identify savings opportunities and lead projects with support from cross-functional team
- Lead discussions and negotiations with suppliers as it relates to cost savings opportunities identified through the various tactical commodity initiatives
- Work closely with Contract Managers in order to analyse and identify gaps in existing contracts and work to strengthen terms and generate additional savings for the business
- The position will ensure consistency with current UTAS/UTC strategic initiatives and processes at various levels throughout ACT.
- Be responsible for the management of a commodity or a set of suppliers or a sub commodity
- Manage key negotiations with suppliers.
- Identify saving opportunities (negotiations, transitions, value engineering projects, etc.) and deliver savings to the business
Business Administration Assistant
This role is 12 month fixed term position with potential to become a permanent role in the future. The role is a full time position but hours may be flexible for the right candidate.
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive administrator to support the Business Management function within the following departments:
- International Trade Compliance
- Business Development
- Quality Assurance
- Programme Management
Principle Duties / Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Manage correspondence by answering emails
- Assistance in planning and attending events, including Tradeshows
- Support the preparation and release of policies and procedures
- Assistance with visitor management and international shipments
- Preparation of communications and presentations
- Administrative help with Bid Management activities
This is position will be a challenging and varied role, providing support to the management team on a daily basis. You will need to be able to work both alone and as part of a team with the ability to meet tight timescales without compromising the standard of your work.
UTC Aerospace Systems Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for UTC Aerospace Systems from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for UTC Aerospace Systems jobs;