Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Utilitywise job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Over 27,000 small, medium and large businesses across all sectors trust Utilitywise to manage their utilities. We are trusted partners of British Chambers of Commerce and over 25 regional chambers and trade associations.
Apply Online Utilitywise Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Utilitywise hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As an Energy Consultant, your day will consist of cold calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK. You will discuss their energy and water management and how Utilitywise can assist and help them using our products and services. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. An Energy Consultant will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner. You will need to take full control of the sales cycle, including the close.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
- Develop trusted relationships with future customers.
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions.
- Contact businesses with the aim of adding value to their utility contracts.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard.
- Professionally represent a leading water and energy management consultancy.
- Working closely with energy suppliers to determine a suitable package for the customer.
- Building a customer portfolio, working with large clients and managing their accounts.
- The ability to take control of the full sales cycle, including the close.
Multi Utility Commercial Manager
The Multi Utility Commercial Manager is responsible for delivering the overall channel strategy capable of delivering sustainable and profitable growth. They will own and manage the evaluation, identification and successful execution of channel opportunities across digital and non-digital partners.
The successful applicant provide leadership in identifying potential opportunities, as well as leading the engagement (both formal and non-formal bid processes) with target partners.
The Affiliate Partnerships Senior Manager will engage internally up to CEO level, including local leadership teams within Utilitywise, such as Operations, Legal, Product, Marketing Communications, Finance and Compliance. Externally, the postholder will engage up to Director level to secure the channel opportunity for Utilitywise.
- Agreed channel strategy in place;
- Agreed sector and prospecting targets;
- New Business wins – number of, volume and value to Utilitywise;
- Retention of channel partnerships (80%+ target).
Utilitywise revenue target achievement
- Deliver an overall channel strategy capable of delivering sustainable and profitable growth;
- Ensure the NB overall strategy and plans to execute are clearly articulated across all Utilitywise stakeholders – ensuring Utilitywise matrix management buy-in where necessary;
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining a prospect database;
- Develop individual channel partner opportunities;
- Manage sales process from universe, prospecting through to contract signing;
- Responsible for all new NB both new/new & new/existing to Utilitywise;
- Accountable for the negotiation of commercial terms with potential partners;
- Own the ongoing iteration of Utilitywise Channel Partnership strategy;
- Responsible for all strategy opportunities that are greater than £1m p.a.;
- Create and own individual sector strategies;
- Support product management team in engaging (as appropriate) the channel partners.
Utilitywise Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Utilitywise from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Utilitywise jobs;