Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Venatrix job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Venatrix – Only for the brave!
We are always on the look out for top talent to join our ambitious team. If you think you could suited to a fast paced and challenging role in graduate recruitment then call us now to discuss your application.
We have both candidate and client facing roles for budding graduate recruitment professionals. From interviewing candidates, to running assessment centres to managing recruitment campaigns on behalf of clients, Venatrix has a range of exciting roles available.
Hold on to your hats – we are growing quickly! Venatrix is investment funded which means we are operating to strict growth targets. For you this means an exciting career path lies ahead and progression opportunities are there for the taking for top performers. The people we recruit today are the future leaders and managers. What are you waiting for?!
Your Comprehensive Training Program
You will receive:
The opportunity to complete the 6 module Venatrix sales training offered to our candidates
Weekly market intelligence training sessions
Monthly soft skills training
Comprehensive induction and on-the-job support
Apply Online Venatrix Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Venatrix hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Success Representative
Our client is an exciting start-up whose technology is a powerful realtime data platform with unique capabilities: it allows its customers to understand how users act on their websites in milliseconds, while its closest competitor takes 24 hours. The technology is used by online publishers and brands including Amazon, Buzzfeed, the Evening Standard and The Mirror to react immediately to the way a customer or reader is acting online, choosing the best content and adverts for them in the time it takes a page to load. Clients love it because it means more impact and better and more personal user experiences, which translates into increased customer loyalty and purchasing potential. The power of the technology is testified in the company’s success: in the past year, it’s grown its revenue by 1000 percent, received eye-watering levels of investment from some of the world’s most exciting VCs, and launched a Customer Success team from its London office. The team are looking for an exceptional graduate to join the business as a Customer Support Representative, to play a key role in building the company and- most importantly- to launch their own high-flying career.
As Customer Support Representative, you’ll be the first point of contact for the company’s clients, and your role will be to ensure their client experience of the company and solution is faultless. You’ll do this by:
● Gaining a deep understanding of the technology.
● Reacting to client enquiries quickly and capably, both over the phone and face to face.
● Maintaining and improving the company’s online support centre.
● Writing SQL to answer data questions and build chart visualisations.
● Reporting the findings of your customer interactions to the company’s Development team, and offering advice on the most urgent areas for improvement.
● Advising on best practice from across the industry.
Why do I want this job?
● This is a unique client-facing entry-level role- most graduate roles require you to earn your stripes before meeting with clients face to face.
● Be at the forefront of constant technological revolution in a space with a great and growing need for the solution.
● Be part of a young, sociable, but focused team who are committed to turning the company into a multibillion pound business.
● Be mentored by people who have headed up teams in some of the biggest companies on the planet.
We are looking for an exceptional graduate who is inspired by the possibilities of the technology. To thrive in this role, you must have:
● A*-A’s from GCSE to A Level, 2.1 + from a Russell Brick University
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● A curious mind and an aptitude for learning new skills.
● A proactive personality, a strong work ethic and a commitment to achieving results.
Venatrix Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Venatrix from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Venatrix Jobs;