Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Venn Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Recruiters delivering every time
Venn Group earns and keeps the trust of clients and candidates, with an efficient, no-nonsense approach to recruitment. Each one of us takes pride in helping to look after our collective reputation.
The quality of our recruitment service is well established and widely respected. We take care to deliver it exactly when and how you need it, for as long as you need us, with complete confidence, competence and integrity.
In a market that can be demanding and turbulent, our unique team based recruitment agency approach means we’re always ready to help you. As clients and candidates know and we understand, you like to be looked after by someone bright, personable and forward-looking. Whether you want a specific skillset or a new challenge, we will respond with a reliable and effective answer, every time.
Apply Online Venn Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Venn Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
IT Support Officer
A leading NHS Organisation in Yorkshire has approached Venn Group to secure two experienced IT Support Officer on a temporary basis.
Day to day duties:
- Assisting with ongoing projects including an office move and new system rollout
- Moving, building and setting up PCs
- Providing general service desk support following a new system implementation
Essential skills required;
- Experience of providing 1st line support
- Ability to meet and exceed SLAs
Desirable skills required
- Experience of working within the NHS in an IT capacity would be beneficial
Accounts Payable Clerk
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisations in the Lancashire area to recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk position. The position is based in Lancashire and is running until July 2018. It is paying between £10.00 to £13.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of purchase ledger maintenance
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Dealing with supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly BACS, CHAPs and Cheque payment runs
- Setting up new accounts
- Liaising with suppliers and non finance people
- Creating and manipulating Excel spread sheets
- Various ad hoc duties
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and be qualified or working towards an AAT qualification
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Olivia Beale on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Venn Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Venn Group jobs;