Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Verastar job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Since 1998, we’ve been providing small businesses with the essential services they need. We offer a wider range of services, a higher quality of customer care and a lower price than the industry incumbents. We do it by challenging the way things are done and upholding our core values.
Apply Online Verastar Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Verastar hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Advisor
Become a Customer Service Advisor working as part of our Utility team at our contact centre in Hamilton and you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, ensuring the delivery of a first-class service. Experience is not necessary but being empathetic and able to demonstrate a passion for providing exceptional customer service is a must.
- Answer incoming calls from existing customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Assist customers with a wide range of enquires – ranging from billing queries to meter reading
- Using knowledge gained from training, clarify and understand the customers’ requirements
- After each call, record detailed, accurate notes on customer accounts
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations utilising your problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Have a proactive attitude and commitment to giving every customer a great experience
What you’ll get in return….
- A comprehensive 2-week induction and training programme before you start your new role
- Plenty of opportunities for progression and development
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus, paid quarterly
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidised Social Events
Call Centre Sales Advisor
Well you needn’t look any further, all we ask from you is to be a fantastic communicator, representing Verastar with a positive can-do attitude. The ideal skills to succeed within this role are to be a confident, motivated and hardworking individual with an empathetic personality.
It’s a really exciting time to join our fast-growing, innovative sales team. With a proven track record of promoting from within we will provide you with plenty of opportunities for training and development to help you achieve great things in your sales career!
- Uncapped commission
- Full sales training course
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) with options to buy more
- Monthly competitions and weekly on the spot cash bonuses
- Discounts at 100’s of high street stores
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and buy holiday schemes
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Pay progression scheme
- Excellent promotional opportunities
- Induction courses every two weeks
Verastar Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Verastar from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Verastar jobs;