Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Virgin Media by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Virgin Media which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The challenge starts soon, somewhere near you. We’re recruiting apprentice’s right across the UK. Depending on the scheme in order to apply you may need at least 3 GCSEs at grade A-C (or equivalent), including English, Maths and preferably a Science subject.
For the Higher or Degree Apprenticeship schemes you’ll also need to be educated to A-level standard or equivalent, but this can be in any subject.
A full manual UK driving license will be required on the first day of employment if necessary for the job role.
Still got questions? Check out the FAQ Page for more info!
Hints & Tips
So, you’ve decided Virgin Media is for you. The next step is simple; it’s time to ‘make good things happen’ and start your career with us. Virgin Media is a place where things happen, and we give our people the power to make them happen. So sit back, relax and let us get to know you and what makes you tick.
Being part of a Virgin company means we don’t just want to be proud of what we do, we also want to celebrate how we do it. That’s why we all share a set of values, the same values shared by everyone in every Virgin company, to help guide us. Throughout the selection process we will be on the look out to spot how you demonstrate these behaviors- so we recommend you have a sneak peek before you send us your application! Click here to find out more.
What we look for?
In order to give you a helping hand we thought we would give you a cheeky insight to what we look for on your initial application. Here are our 5 top tips:
- Make sure you tailor your CV to suit the job role you are applying for: Check out our schemes page which will tell you all you need to know about each apprenticeship and what you will get up to day to day… oh and don’t forget to have read though the blogs written by our awesome apprentices!
- Shout about things that will make you stand out: If you’ve got some great work experience under your belt, taken part in voluntary or charity work, completed your Duke of Edinburgh, or done something great… tell us about it we want to know!
- Do your homework: How well do you know our organisation? Are you aware of our history, our goals, achievements and our vision and values? When you’re applying for a job with us we like to see that you’ve brushed up on who we are and how you think you’ll fit in in our organisation.
- Cut the Quack: Visit our handy CV tool which will help sharpen up your CV, cover letter or application questions in no time!
- Be yourself: We want to get to know the real you so let your personality come across in your application, although you will get chance to showcase this further in the next steps.
Virgin Media Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Virgin Media and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Virgin Media Jobs;