Vodafone Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Vodafone job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Vodafone Group is a British multinational telecommunications conglomerate, with headquarters in London. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked 4th (behind China Mobile, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea) in the number of mobile customers (313 million) as of 2018. Vodafone owns and operates networks in 25 countries, and has partner networks in 47 further countries. Its Vodafone Global Enterprise division provides telecommunications and IT services to corporate clients in 150 countries.
Apply Online Vodafone Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Vodafone hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Marketing Team Leader
Marketing Team Leader will manage the workload of the marketing content production teams of Shared Services Budapest, providing a point of contact and leadership for individual teams consisting of copywriters, designers, marketing automation or social media specialists. As a result of an expanding Marketing Shared Services team, the role of a Marketing Team Leader is required to manage smaller individual client facing teams. Each team will have a dedicated client (or clients) but will also be able to flex across requirements from other teams if required.
- Provide direction, instruction and guidance to individual Marketing teams. Understand their team’s responsibilities, including specific client requirements, ensure tasks are completed accurately and within agreed SLAs
- Liaise with client single point of contact (SPOC) directly, building a strong working relationship to ensure the individual client requirements are met
- Proactively seek ways to improve output quality of the team in-line by developing understanding of client specific needs and areas of the business
- Compile and submit reports on team progress and tasks completed, providing input to wider MSS dashboard reporting and leadership status updates
- Develop plans /strategy to complete all required tasks, delegating activities and providing direction to their team members
- Monitor team participation levels and respond appropriately to positive or negative activity amongst the team.
- Process requirements for additional training for team members where necessary
- Motivate team members, providing guidance and support where required
- Upload documents onto relevant portals / knowledge share systems and management of workflow tools (e.g. SharePoint)
- Play a significant role in recruitment and team member on-boarding activities
This job is for you if you have:
- Fluent English knowledge both written and oral
- University/college degree, preferably in Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in Account management / client service director or equivalent experience preferably at a marketing agency
- 1-2 years people management skills
- Experience in project management is desired
- Knowledge of B2B or Telco sectors would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage client relationships, working to tight deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Ability to drive insight and understanding amongst the team to ensure output quality is high and meeting the needs of the business
- Competent at compiling dashboard reports and executive level status update
Enterprise Device Specialist
Supporting the Corporate & Marketing Enterprise Manager in driving the implementation of the ‘Premium Device Support Strategy’ for business customers, build knowledge across the Enterprise Business Unit organisation on devices which may be offered to business customers, support executives and liaising with Terminals section in terms of ordering adequate device range and quantity to support business requirements
Round the clock assistance for Premium customers: Assist top-end customers (as identified) with direct support (i.e. Specialist engaging customer)
Support established information hub for Enterprise Business Unit organisation. This includes FAQs, news relating to new devices, results of testing of new devices, SW update news and general relevant news
Organise training sessions for Enterprise Business Unit executives to have an interactive forum to learn and experience first-hand device novelties
Liaise with Terminals to obtain test units for Device Specialists trial prior to market launch to build knowledge and consultative approach
Personal updating: Specialist is to keep him/herself constantly updated with device-related knowledge and will liaise with line manager should any assistance be required in this field (e.g. update courses, liaison with Vodafone Group colleagues, physical access to specific devices etc.)
Explore revenue-stimulating opportunities: Apart from guaranteeing an excellent CXP the Specialist will suggest to the line manager ideas relating to exploiting new device-related opportunities to generate novel revenue streams for Vodafone Malta. Same applies in engaging other internal stakeholders to guide about opportunities beyond business space.
Retail Store Manager
We have over 500 Vodafone stores, and each one has to feel unmistakably Vodafone – informal, inspiring and inviting. It’s how you’ll interact with your team and your customers that’ll make your store such a welcoming environment for both. Customers will see it as the go-to place for great products and services, and good-old honest advice. Your team will see it as a place where they can learn, develop and make a genuine difference. Get this right, and meeting sales and profit targets yet still delivering impressive customer satisfaction levels will be effortless. Already a successful manager, you’ll lead by example, inspiring your team by being yourself, delivering exceptional sales and service whilst encouraging everyone else to do the same.
Vodafone Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Vodafone from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Vodafone jobs;