Voyage Care Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Voyage Care job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Voyage Care provides support for thousands of people with learning and
physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs across the UK.
We offer person centered care and support in a range of settings, and have experience of enabling people to move from a residential setting to a more independent supported living environment as their needs change. Our mission is to create an environment that promotes independence and positive outcomes. What we do makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Apply Online Voyage Care Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Voyage Care hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Rota Booking Co-Ordinator
We are looking to recruit a Rota Booking Co-Ordinator to join this busy team.
The candidate for this role should enjoy building relationships both in person and on the telephone with families, our community nursing team and healthcare workers, and be an excellent communicator. Candidates should also have strong IT skills, be able to multitask effectively with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Determined and self-motivated applications are a must with previous experience desirable.
You will work directly with existing Paediatric Community Nurses, Compliance Co-ordinators and Rota Booking Co-ordinators as well as receiving advice, support and guidance from our children’s community nurse team and CQC Registered Manager.
To join us in the role of Rota Booking co-ordinator you will provide exceptional support to this team. We look for passionate team players who possess a can do attitude and the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a fast paced dynamic environment.
Your role will include:
- Matching the skills of our healthcare staff with the needs of our families
- Filling of un-allocated shifts
- Templating shift patterns
- Dealing with annual leave requests
- Liaising and building strong relationships with families, our community nursing team and the healthcare staff
- Proactively review and action changes to rotas on a daily basis by utilising our healthcare workers database.
- Prepare monthly rotas in a timely manner, forward to families and discuss necessary changes and family wishes
- Maximise IT System usage to facilitate compliance and ensure that all shifts are correct on the system and rotas are complete.
The essential qualities we are looking for in our rota booking co-ordinator are:
- Effective communicator
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Flexible and adaptable
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Meet deadlines
- Have prior experience gained within an office based administration role
- To use your initiative and contribute ideas.
Childrens Healthcare Assistant
Focused Healthcare Specialist Children’s Complex Healthcare Providers are a team of Registered Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Educators, Paediatric Nurses and Healthcare Assistants that provide health care support to children/young people within their own homes and other community settings such as respites, hospices, adventure playgrounds, special needs schools and foster placements.
We are looking to recruit Experienced Children’s Healthcare Assistants to join this busy team.
You will receive 24/7 support from Clinical Nurse Managers and our professional Compliance and Rota Team. Competencies are assessed by Clinical Educators on a child by child basis and you will receive ongoing clinical and mandatory training and we are committed to your ongoing professional development.
The role requires:
- a minimum of 6 months experience working with children with complex healthcare needs and behavioral difficulties
- ability to work shifts including nights and weekends
- being able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- the ability to demonstrate good listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- have an understanding of the needs of children and young people with complex health needs and learning difficulties
- undertaking ongoing mandatory and clinical training
- There may include travelling to various locations
The role offers:
- excellent rates of pay
- 24 hours support and specialist clinical training
- flexible hours of work with professional development
- work throughout the Greater London area
- opportunity to make positive changes to children and young people’s lives.
If our Experienced Children’s Healthcare Assistant role appeals, you have the qualities we are looking for, share our values and feel excited by the prospect of what we can do for your career then we’d love to hear from you.
Carrying out thorough cleaning (which will include vacuuming, dusting, polishing, steam cleaning, window cleaning, upholstery and carpet cleaning, disposing of refuse, deodorising and mopping) of designated areas of the Service, including communal areas, kitchens, toilets and bathrooms and service user bedrooms.
You will be highly motivated, organised and proactive with good communication skills. Previous cleaning experience is essential along with an understanding of Health and Safety issues and Fire Safety awareness.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, able to work unsupervised and must have a flexible attitude towards their work load.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
Voyage Care, 35-37 Solna Road, is looking for Male Support Workers to provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Solna road provides a safe, home environment and is based in the heart of the local community. Local shops, cinema, restaurant, church and a library are all within walking distance or a short car journey away. There are excellent public transport links and staff actively encourage individuals to access the facilities, where appropriate, with adequate staff support.
Solna road is staffed over a 24 hour period, including two waking night staff. Our staff complete service specific training and a full induction relating to the individual needs of the people we support. Ongoing training, appraisal and supervision are also provided by the management team.
We offer a fun workplace, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. If you want to make a difference, contact Voyage today. Each day someone we support takes one step nearer to an independent life.
We offer a great range of benefits including an employee assistance programme, which offers independent advice and support 24 hours a day. We also offer a pension scheme and a retail discount package with some great offers spanning from holiday discounts to gym memberships. Our employees also make use of salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work.
Voyage Care Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Voyage Care from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Voyage Care jobs;