Waitrose Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Waitrose by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Waitrose which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
A supermarket. A specialist food shop. An ethical buyer. An environmentally sound business. There are a lot of ways to describe Waitrose. Join us and you’ll quickly see that all of these descriptions are only part of what makes us different. Yes, we’re passionate about food – and about the people that we sell it too – but we’re never complacent. Our world is fiercely competitive; one that challenges us constantly to find new ways of growing our customer base.
This means we innovate at every corner. Concierge-style desks, loyalty cards giving customers access to great offers and competitions, a cookery school and market-leading product innovation are just a few initiatives we’re proud of. It also means we’re growing – developing supermarkets, convenience shopping at motorway services, Little Waitrose stores and waitrose.com – so that we never fail to surprise and delight our customers.
Apply Online Waitrose Jobs
You can be a member of Waitrose family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As this is a customer facing role, high standards of customer service are required as well as the ability to work as part of the team and be flexible in your duties to meet the needs of the busy Farm Shop & Cafe.
- Housekeeping also forms part of this role to uphold the standards of the shop so good cleaning and display skills are required.
- When working in the cafe, you will be required to comply with all specific food safety legislation, procedures and standards.
- Support for the running of events may also be required.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
– Ability to work as a team
Customer Delivery Driver
- Salary: £9.00 – £11:30
- Hours of Work: 37.5
- This is a really important ‘front line’ role. You represent us with every single customer you meet, and their impression of Waitrose is down to you. So, as well as having a flexible approach and the ability to use your initiative to deal with unexpected situations, you should be passionate about providing the very highest levels of customer service.
- A good appreciation of health & safety is a must too, along with excellent driving skills – and we will ask you to take a driving assessment as part of your application.
- As part of the application process, all candidates will need to undergo an Online Driving Assessment hosted by DriveTech,
Waitrose Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Waitrose and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Waitrose Jobs