Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Walt Disney job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is the retail merchandising arm of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise.
Apply Online Walt Disney Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Walt Disney hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Disney Store: Sales Associate
- Performs scripted and non-scripted events for Guests
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate suggestions
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources including Disneystore.com
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual and housekeeping
- Performs cash wrap and mobile POS duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Participates in the processing of shipment, replenishment of the sales floor, and additional operational tasks based on the needs of the business
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Engages children at their level allowing them to become part of the story
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest engagement, visual standards and housekeeping
- Drives Store results by suggesting additional items to Guests to meet their needs
- Ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet Disney Store grooming guidelines
- Job may require lifting boxes that weigh up to 45 lbs. and climbing a ladder
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including overnights, evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts (if permitted). Must be available a minimum of two (2) shifts Monday through Friday and have weekend availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This position supports a corporate executive leading and organization of ~300 team members across various geographies.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual with high energy, an independent producer, very proactive and willing to tackle new assignments. This role requires building and maintaining productive relationships across the organization, handling a rapidly changing environment, and regularly managing multiple priorities. The Administrative Coordinator must be flexible, very service oriented and demonstrate strong attention to detail. The role requires strong technology and user software experience and skills.
- Support the Corporate Controllership leader in all aspects of the work including communications, calendar coordination, meeting preparations and project management support.
- Effectively plan and communicate to the leader, business colleagues and partners on matters associated with the department responsibilities. Must be able to communicate and coordinate with the most senior executive offices and their team members.
- Prepare executive for meetings which will include gathering and assimilating materials or data. Be prepare to develop and share written meeting recaps
- Skillfully, proactively and independently manage the executive’s calendar understanding priorities, addressing recurring changes, and using appropriate mediums for meetings inclusive of video conferencing over various time zones. Coordinate logistics for all participants.
- Will participate and support special projects of the executive that could be administrative in nature or more involved such as business integrations, reorganizations, research, etc. Will be given direction but expected to be able to build excel files, produce written documents or research materials when given particular topics. Will produce original work in excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Screen, organize, and determine significance of information, calls and correspondence to prioritize actions and facilitate work to ensure that deadlines are met
- Possess the willingness and ability to identify opportunities and resolve problems independently and demonstrate good judgment in the handling of issues with a sense of urgency
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office products, including the ability to create, manipulate, and print documents in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effectively utilize SAP to verify bills, prepare payment requests, act as casual buyer for the department, and research and follow-up on payments and payroll questions
- Manage expense reports and processing, including gathering receipts, organizing information, submitting, and tracking to ensure prompt payments
- Organize and maintain both electronic and hard copy files for quick and easy access
- Create and further strengthen a vibrant, team focused culture
- Lead efforts to ensure professional office appearance throughout the department
- Develop acute savviness for Company policies
- Provide general office management support to the team
Walt Disney Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Walt Disney from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Walt Disney jobs;