Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Warner Bros. job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
A legacy of leading the way
For nearly 100 years, Warner Bros. has been powered by people who create and embrace opportunities to drive success and change the game. We are passionate about fostering an inclusive culture of creativity, professional growth and community that drives industry-leading results. We want the most talented and innovative people in the world to bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to Warner Bros. From seasonal work to executive management, we make it easy to find the right fit and provide the resources to grow with us.
Apply Online Warner Bros. Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Warner Bros. hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Graphic Designer
Who are we?
Warner Bros. Consumer Products is the licensing and merchandising division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. The Warner Bros. Consumer Products Creative Services department develops all appropriate artwork, illustration and graphic design for internal and external use by Warner Bros. Consumer Products and its clients and partners. Warner Bros. Consumer Products is a global business with this position located in the central London offices.
What part will you play?
- To support the product development process for the Fashion & Home categories, while maintaining an extensive knowledge of Warner/Turner character properties. This position is instrumental in ensuring that innovative and exciting graphic content and product design is continually developed by Warner Bros. Consumer Products for both internal and external use.
- Provide concept, designs and product application CAD’s, working with internal and external clients and other designers to accurately complete assigned briefs for design kits/style guides, Fast Fashion graphic support, product concepts and inspiration etc.
- Assist the Brand Assurance team through consultation on matters of design and product development.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of ADOBE Suite software packages including latest developments, features and upgrades.
- Understand Warner Bros. Properties and brand guidelines to ensure maximum creativity.
- Remain informed of current trends, new graphic techniques, character development and other creative industry matters, and share these with the wider team.
- Provide design support to other WBCP departments/offices, licensees and retailers.
- Brief freelance artists when required, ensuring that brief is accurately prepared. To keep written files of all correspondence relating to briefs, including notes of verbal changes, etc.
- Maintain creative project art files and archive as instructed.
- Configure artwork for production.
What do we require from you?
- A wealth of experience in a Fashion Product development role within the Licensing industry or retail environment.
- Advanced understanding of the Adobe suite.
- Self-discipline with an ability to work to deadlines, and juggle multiple projects.
- Experience with supply base and working with factories is preferred.
- Effective communication and working as part of a small team is essential.
- Proven portfolio of past work.
Warner Bros. Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Warner Bros. from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Warner Bros. Jobs;
Search UK jobs