Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Wesleyan job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Wesleyan has had the interests of its members at its core since it was founded in Birmingham in 1841.
In recent years, it has developed a highly successful business model providing tailored financial advice and products to select professional groups, notably GPs, hospital doctors, dentists, teachers and lawyers and a range of commercial financial products for the organisations in which they are employed.
Each segment is served by dedicated Financial Consultants who work only within that segment and thus build-up specialist knowledge of their professional customers.
GPs, Hospital Doctors and Dentists
We have a long standing heritage of providing a full range of financial products and services exclusively for medical and dental professionals. Whether you’re a student, a partner or a consultant, we can help with advice on many areas of financial planning such as NHS Pension Scheme, income protection and savings and investments.
Designed to cater for the financial needs of the teaching profession, our expertise and experience, gained from working in conjunction with the NASUWT and other unions, enables us to assist you with everything from the Teachers Pension Scheme, to retirement planning and mortgages to investments.
NASUWT is an introducer appointed representative of Wesleyan Financial Services Limited. Through Wesleyan Bank, we also provide specific finance to educational institutes for investment in assets such as vehicles, buildings and IT.
From law school to a senior partnership, we can offer financial advice every step of the way. Our in-depth knowledge of the legal profession means we can offer products and services – from income protection and key person insurance, to retirement planning and investments – specially tailored for your personal and professional requirements.
For professionals, from accountants to surveyors, whether you’re considering remortgaging*, investments, income protection, pension planning or home insurance. Through Wesleyan Bank we can now provide payment over time options to suppliers of equipment, IT and other assets to these industries.
Wesleyan Bank offers a range of commercial finance products to SME’s that cover long to short term loan and lease products to fund expenses such as Tax and VAT bills, insurance premiums, IT and other asset acquisitions.
Apply Online Wesleyan Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Wesleyan hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Student Liaison Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Student Liaison Manager to join our Student Liaison team, working in the South East.
As a Student Liaison Manager you’ll act as a brand ambassador within the medical and dental student population to achieve sales.
This role is brilliant for someone looking for a job which isn’t the typical 9 to 5, as you’ll be working from home or out doing events and presentations.
About the Role
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with members of staff & students in Medical & Dental schools, student bodies, faculty staff & school administration.
- Organise, deliver and manage events end to end, (including Sales, Educational and PR) in order to create and maintain a receptive sales environment and positive brand awareness.
- Provide sales, educational and promotional talks to an exceptional standard, proactively seeking to promote income protection and the Wesleyan product range for both student years and beyond.
- Build awareness in the marketplace about what the brand can offer now and in the future.
- Gather client and prospect data, ensuring all relevant data is captured and maintained throughout the student years for use to promote services via other channels and through following field segments.
- Meeting Sales and activity targets for all product ranges.
- Maintain up to date and accurate reports client records on policy application and progression in accordance with Data Protection Policy and internal procedures.
- Investigate business development opportunities, looking outside current work practices to further develop market penetration and improve work practices both in the schools in the territory and the function as a whole.
- Spot opportunities that can be fulfilled both through the product range offered at student level and beyond with a focus on results.
To be considered for this role you must be educated to degree level. You must also hold a full driving licence, be a confident driver and be prepared for long drives and very occasional flights to any UK location where manning for events is required.
You’ll also need exceptional presentation skills, the drive to achieve targets and networking confidence. A big part of the job will be to present to large university student audiences to promote Wesleyan and our Income Protection to encourage students to sign up for their cover with us ready for starting work, and build a client bank for a life-long business relationship.
You’ll receive a company car as part of the package, as well as the opportunity to earn a bonus.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
If you are from outside the EEA and do not possess immigration status which allows you to live and work in the UK, we will be unable to progress your application as Wesleyan are unable to provide sponsorship. Therefore, in the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Wesleyan Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Wesleyan from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Wesleyan Jobs;